Will Low Thia Khiang name be announced next few days.......

To run for the President?
[+] 2 users Like Sline's post

Not qualified!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(09-06-2023, 08:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not qualified!

Pritam le? Possibly?

Tik Tok Ceo Shou Zi Chew participate then got chance.

(09-06-2023, 08:30 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Pritam le? Possibly?

Not qualified!

(09-06-2023, 08:07 AM)Sline Wrote:  To run for the President?

pls read the T & C of PE before start thread.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(09-06-2023, 09:46 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not qualified!

How come the oppo seems to always have unqualified people huh?

Walau eh!  So we have this kind of oppo MPs where even the one who is called "LOTO" is not qualified.  Rotfl

(09-06-2023, 08:33 AM)Sline Wrote:  Tik Tok Ceo Shou Zi Chew participate then got chance.

Over qualified 😄

(09-06-2023, 09:58 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls read the T & C of PE before start thread.

The T and C are too cheem for the man in the street.

Let's give them something they can easily understand.  Big Grin

AHPETC.  AHTC.

If they cannot manage small money, how to manage big money?   Big Grin

PS:  Do not misquote me ah!  I did not say they will STEAL, but I am asking, do they have the ability to deal with reserves?  nudie
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(09-06-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The T and C are too cheem for the man in the street.

AHPETC.  AHTC.

PS:  Do not misquote me ah!  I did not say they will STEAL, but I am asking, do they have the ability to deal with reserves?  nudie

you are the fücking reason why people choose oppositions over current ruling

and another fücking reason why people hate fts working here

nothing better to do then to smear oppositions all day long

so free,
might as well lay on deathbed else shut your fücking mouth up and do this forum a good deed

if you are dead,
do get your loved ones to inform us your ashes whereabout
so can jolly well take it out and take a piss in it

fücking filthy old fück with a bad mouth

(09-06-2023, 10:26 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  you are the fücking reason why people choose oppositions over current ruling

so free,
might as well lay on deathbed else shut your fücking mouth up and do this forum a good deed

if you are dead,

pls don't be too harsh to idiot or retarded.

they need to earn 50 cts per post to feed the family.

his is blind to his master evil policy beside flip prata to praise it.

(09-06-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The T and C are too cheem for the man in the street.

AHPETC.  AHTC.

Do you honestly think the current Madame  P knows how to manage big money?

(09-06-2023, 10:41 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Do you honestly think the current Madame  P knows how to manage big money?

of cos yes.

she advise us "if chicken too ex buy fish".

chicken = $10 per kg

fish = $20 per kg

econ 101.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Those qualify one not interested only those half past six one want to try their lunch

(09-06-2023, 09:58 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pls read the T & C of PE before start thread.

An idiot like you should learn to read more before opening your shit mouth Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

Our PM Lee can consider for the president election.
With LW in place, he can take over president to continue.

(09-06-2023, 11:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  of cos yes.

chicken = $10 per kg

fish = $20 per kg

econ 101.

You love to quote out of context as always Thinking

Which dumbass oppy pays you 5cents for every post you post here Huh

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 1 user Likes Choc's post

(09-06-2023, 09:46 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Not qualified!

Opposition head le..

(09-06-2023, 11:34 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Opposition head le..

Pls read :

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-art...ifications

What are the Qualifications Required to Run for President in Singapore?

Last updated on June 2, 2022

(09-06-2023, 11:00 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  of cos yes.

chicken = $10 per kg

fish = $20 per kg

econ 101.

Fish does not have to be $20 /kg.

It can be cheaper than chicken depending on what type of fish you buy.

To be fair, it's a sensitive thing in Singapore where the main meats eaten are chicken, pork, beef, mutton.  She could not tell Singaporeans to get their proteins from pork, if chicken is too expensive as the Hans do not have an exclusive claim to being Singaporeans .  Malays are Muslims and you can't tell them to eat pork right.

Likewise, Indians do not eat beef if they are Hindus.  I am not sure about Indian Muslims and Indian Christians, but I guess they have no special liking for beef even if their religion does not disallow eating it.  So, you can't be telling Singaporeans, if chicken is too expensive, eat beef!

As for mutton, most Hans here do not eat it.  It is not a popular meat for most of us Hans.

So it's between chicken and fish.  nudie

(09-06-2023, 10:41 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Do you honestly think the current Madame  P knows how to manage big money?

She was never embroiled in Town Council Fund issues.

(09-06-2023, 10:26 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  you are the fücking reason why people choose oppositions over current ruling

so free,

if you are dead,

I know AHPETC and AHTC are not glorious memories to shout around, but they are FACTS.  We are talking about electing a President and I do not see why the candidates being tossed about online should not have to undergo a robust public scrutiny of their past.  If you call that smearing, then you are just in denial all because you don't like the TRUTH.

I did not even write all those vulgarities which you wrote when you oppies started threads after threads, here and in edmw, and posted thousands of smears about the ministers staying in the Ridout residences.  Seems like you all can "smear" PAP ministers, but when I only highlight an inconvenient truth about your WP, you go ballistic and become vulgar.  Wow!   Rolleyes

(09-06-2023, 11:43 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Pls read :

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-art...ifications

What are the Qualifications Required to Run for President in Singapore?

Last updated on June 2, 2022

Can la. He incharge of Aljunied TC. More than $500 million..
The rest of condition no problem.

(09-06-2023, 12:55 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Can la. He incharge of Aljunied TC. More than $500 million..
The rest of condition no problem.

Aljunied TC is not a company..... no shareholders' equity.... etc

Quote:..... a the company must, on average, have at least $500 million in shareholders’ equity,

More likely President of the Teochew Associations.

Once Tharman s announcement that put paid anymore speculation. Another walk over. Still must hv free holiday hor.

(09-06-2023, 08:33 AM)Sline Wrote:  Tik Tok Ceo Shou Zi Chew participate then got chance.

Sorry, for private candidate, you must be managing a company of 500m cap, and has profit in last 3 yrs.

Tik tok mkt cap probably meet criteria, but profit for last 3 yrs? Tik tok not listed, so no one knows whether qualify or not.

Sadly, even if merlion is still alive and want to run for president, it also cannot meet the criteria, even though we used it image almost everywhere in this sinkie land.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

The only one capable of giving President Tharman... erm I mean SM Tharman a run for his moneyis LHY.

But I don't think the powers that be will let him run. Or else really can buy popcorn and watch Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If all not qualified, then i can't think of any close potential to Tharman already. It will be a walkover then.

only papayas are rightly qualified. others are either under or over- qualified lah. so no poll is needed.
cant say not diplomatic. want to conduct poll but no people come out as candidates. cant blame us!

this puzzle is hard to crack. just like car coe, house price,rents...no solution but is ok to the ppl.