Woman convicted of abusing 2 maids at Sentosa Cove home

A woman has been convicted of abusing two of her domestic helpers at her Sentosa Cove home. https://cna.asia/3UHlKzV

Sentosa Cove 2 maids wow
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Must sentence her to jail. She's rich so fine won't do justice .
[+] 2 users Like Sline's post

(09-12-2022, 08:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sentosa Cove 2 maids wow

More than that.. I read the article I think like there's at least 3 maids... Really a land for the rich..

(09-12-2022, 08:56 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  A woman has been convicted of abusing two of her domestic helpers at her Sentosa Cove home. https://cna.asia/3UHlKzV

These people are filthy rich but morally and ethically bankrupt to do such things.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Sticw Wrote:  More than that.. I read the article I think like there's at least 3 maids... Really a land for the rich..

So singles in this forum if can hook the ladies live Sentosa Cove you less working at least 10 years. But first need to know the ladies like what pattern and you then got chance
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Can MOM clarify if a maid is to provide massage services? Legal and valid?
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Total 4 maids

Rich but lived a sad and frustrated life
Wealth does not equate to happiness

There are some who are happy and yet owns nothing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-12-2022, 09:36 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Total 4 maids

So many for rotating shifts ?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Her hubby must be praying hard she goes to jail …….   if she does ….. it's PARTEE TIME

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

The husband will soon have four maids to himselfWink
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(09-12-2022, 10:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The husband will soon have four maids to himselfWink

like these?

[Image: 792081804-g-520-w-st-g.jpg]

Normally rich people treat maids very good wan.

When I was selling landed I met this old woman age 75 living alone with 2 maids.
One of the maid drove her Volvo to show me other landed that she owns. Maid told me her salary more than $1k and she had work for old woman close to 10 yrs.

Old woman told me lots of stories about her mahjong sessions with ministers wives. Also how she catch maids bringing ahnn home to piak....cos she got secret cams!

Some people are born bullies

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(09-12-2022, 09:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Rich but lived a sad and frustrated life
Wealth does not equate to happiness

There are some who are happy and yet owns nothing

I beg to differ. Wealth does not equate but it does affect your quality of life indeed. If not why our MIW like to be paid millions in order to serve the public? They can take a token salary for their selfless-ness to serve isn't it but they did not? So wealth is indeed important very much more so.

(09-12-2022, 09:23 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  These people are filthy rich but morally and ethically bankrupt to do such things.

So-called educated but not civilised?

Permanent Banning her and her family members living with her from employing maids.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-12-2022, 10:55 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Some people are born bullies

Is as stupid as my tua- gor's ex- maid

wash hands with soap in the kitchen sink with the mince pork open

or use soup scoop to fry mince pork

can die!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(10-12-2022, 07:09 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Permanent Banning her and her family members living with her from employing maids.

That is a good suggestion, fining her is pointless, cos she must be very rich to live in Sentosa Cove and having 2 maids. Perhaps a few weeks jail is justified...... Angry

(09-12-2022, 09:26 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Can MOM clarify if a maid is to provide massage services? Legal and valid?

Cannot even take care of owner's dog(s) because it is not domestic work. But MOM never enforce one.

Actually they're not allowed to do many things, including washing cars

(10-12-2022, 11:03 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Actually they're not allowed to do many things, including washing cars

You are right, but many employers forced their maids to wash cars, and enforcement is lax.......... Big Grin

(10-12-2022, 11:08 AM)debono Wrote:  You are right, but many employers forced their maids to wash cars, and enforcement is lax.......... Big Grin

Depending on yr neighbours. If they dun report then it's OK.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(09-12-2022, 10:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  like these?

[Image: 792081804-g-520-w-st-g.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFnZ4xzPNgXrgowvlJDNq...g&usqp=CAU][Image: hand%20gestures%20_%20hand,%20gesture,%2...nce_md.png]

Some maids are badly taught by their Agencies. My sis 2nd maid even take photos of the house, the kids, the food . . . and send to the Authorities.

(09-12-2022, 08:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  Sentosa Cove 2 maids wow

2 maids is quite common in bigger landed properties, not just Sentosa Cove.

(09-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Normally rich people treat maids very good wan.

When I was selling landed I met this old woman age 75 living alone with 2 maids.
One of the maid drove her Volvo to show me other landed that she owns. Maid told me her salary more than $1k and she had work for old woman close to 10 yrs.

Old woman told me lots of stories about her mahjong sessions with ministers wives. Also how she catch maids bringing ahnn home to piak....cos she got secret cams!

fuk off lah…everyday make up nonsense tales.. Rotfl

(10-12-2022, 12:40 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  fuk off lah…everyday make up nonsense tales.. Rotfl

U only like angmo sucking tales....I know. Rotfl

(10-12-2022, 12:41 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U only like angmo sucking tales....I know. Rotfl

again post about ur fav topic Clapping