Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Eat what until like becum like that?

Fierce belligerent bitch....resorted to violence.

Cut queue also can scold people. What animal is this that use her own jungle law!!
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Last time I experienced 4 sinkie youngsters cutting my queue at JB Immigration.

When I voice out, 1 still dare to challenge me and say he didn't break any law cutting queue.

WTF.. Too bad all other sinkie behind me all quiet like a mouse..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Who cut queue? The whole group cut queue or 1 came in to join her group already in the q.  If the latter, I think is OK but if whole group than its not alright.

Fucking old video

JHB vs JHB?
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(30-05-2023, 09:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

OrhLuLu Black Black Indian lah! Big Grin Come and whack me lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(31-05-2023, 06:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  OrhLuLu Black Black Indian lah! Big Grin Come and whack me lah!

At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(31-05-2023, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

At night I hardly go out lah! Big Grin But Police will always go after them lah!

There was 1 time I scolded a Pinoy woman from cutting queue, she dare not look at me. Rotfl

没文化,真可怕!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(30-05-2023, 09:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Eat what until like becum like that?

Their culture is one day eat 5 meals.
Some don’t follow. Some eat 4 meals a day.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I ever tell off jhk don’t cut queue in Msia Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-05-2023, 12:46 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  JHB vs JHB?

Already got video to show the Indian woman should not be issued her PR or New Citizenship. Is Immigration sleeping?

(31-05-2023, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

you will get ntuc points and ban for the post in edmw.

(31-05-2023, 08:02 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you will get ntuc points and ban for the post in edmw.

This is not edmw.  Sgtalk is a good forum, unlike the ceca infested emdw hwz.  Now you know why I don't join edmw Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Why dig old videos out? Anyway...CECA WANSUI!

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(31-05-2023, 08:22 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Why dig old videos out? Anyway...CECA WANSUI!

I don't mind them if they are not so retarded, obnoxious or smelly Big Grin

Why the Malaysian Indian ah- soh got angry

maybe because the Malaysian young girl do not know how to speak English

and did not phrase her sentence appropriately

NEVER start with "You should que -up!"

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-05-2023, 06:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There was 1 time I scolded a Pinoy woman from cutting queue, she dare not look at me. Rotfl

没文化,真可怕!

It's pretty much obvious that your Mandarin cmi but you just need to feel assured by writing a few characters which are taught in primary one classes.

As for your English, oh my god!

"There was 1 time I blah blah blah... " is Singlish.  Rolleyes

(31-05-2023, 09:02 AM)Ola Wrote:  Why the Malaysian Indian ah- soh got angry

maybe because the Malaysian young girl do not know how to speak English

and did not phrase her sentence appropriately

NEVER start with "You should que -up!"

Chinese Malaysians speak Malay with fellow Malaysians who are ethnic Malays or Indians.

You'd be surprised they're damned fluent in Malay.

As for Indian Malaysians, I have come across so many... lost count liao... who can't speak English at all. They ARE bilingual....in Tamil and Malay.