Woman in KL gets porsche as surprise birthday gift from boyfriend

Woman in KL gets porsche as surprise birthday gift from boyfriend

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/world/...oked-about

The problem is then what gift for next year, to top the previous year's. Condo? Yacht? The guy has set himself up to failure and future disappointment from his girlfriend.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(09-12-2022, 09:36 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The problem is then what gift for next year, to top the previous year's. Condo? Yacht? The guy has set himself up to failure and future disappointment from his girlfriend.

if he can afford a porsche, he also can afford other luxury items.

why you worry for him ?
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

When i see woman carry bag like her.... i know u need deep pockets.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(09-12-2022, 09:41 AM)Niubee Wrote:  When i see woman carry bag like her.... i know u need deep pockets.

got money got honey.
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

(09-12-2022, 09:36 AM)starbugs Wrote:  The problem is then what gift for next year, to top the previous year's. Condo? Yacht? The guy has set himself up to failure and future disappointment from his girlfriend.

one off is ok.

(09-12-2022, 09:44 AM)8ighty8 Wrote:  got money got honey.

PRC guy likely.

It keep repeating to everyone in this world must have monies else life is suffering. Spore also no exception.

(09-12-2022, 09:47 AM)Blin Wrote:  PRC guy likely.

What makes you think so.............? Thinking

I think that’s a perfect gift for any girl; they all deserve to have something like this.
Come on! No one makes as much money as this dude to give Porsche as a gift so easily. It’s worth pointing out that she’s not his wife.
Hopefully, my wife won’t see this post. I can’t explain why we can’t afford to get her a brand-new ride. Besides, it’s my wife’s Birthday soon, and I’m trying to pick one of those gift baskets. I can’t afford anything fancy at the moment.