Woman in MRT reserve seat refuses to let 3 yr old girl sit

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...d-girl-sit
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

Sit on the floor lah
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

This is an old news dated back in 9 July 2017. Why bring it up again?

There must b a good reason why kids' picture not drawn in the poster.

[Image: BF32yJP.png]

[+] 2 users Like teaserteam's post

https://sg.theasianparent.com/children-s...gapore-mrt

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/your-...en-2062166

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

Strawberry kids
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Yes, need to give seat to young children.
This is a good deed.

There was 1 time, I saw 1 old lady give seat to an old man in the MRT. Those young adults seating, are acting blur.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

This also need to quarrel and complaint? 3 year old kid cannot stand? Go buy a car and pamper the kid.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

The woman is not pregnant but maybe old?

Anyway, 3 year-old having nap time

then why the mother bring her out?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Non issue ...you you want a seat and someone don't give just move on.

But in the whole carriage not a single person offer to q 3yr old says something about our society.

Recently my friend with 2 kidd 4yr old and 5yr old went tk Bangkok ...the moment he stepped into train he said 5 people stood up to offer their seats.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I will be one of those who won't give up seat for a 3 yr old.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

The 3 year-old can sit and squeeze between 2 adult strangers

do not need a seat for herself

I never ask anyone to give up seat for my kid no matter how tired he is, I asked him to sit on the floor and my son did.
so I would not give up the same for any kid

3 year old as fit as a fiddle, sit simi
[+] 1 user Likes maddog's post

(04-12-2022, 08:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Yes, need to give seat to young children.
This is a good deed.

There was 1 time, I saw 1 old lady give seat to an old man in the MRT. Those young adults seating, are acting blur.

Many young ones just act to sleep, but because they are required to give up the priority seat to the handicapped, elderly and pregnant they pretend to sleep.  But I experienced that a lot of foreign workers from India and Bangladesh tend to give up their seats for these category of people........... Laughing Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

3 Yr old can play monkey swinging in mrt.

(04-12-2022, 11:13 AM)debono Wrote:  Many young ones just act to sleep, but because they are required to give up the priority seat to the handicapped, elderly and pregnant they pretend to sleep.  But I experienced that a lot of foreign workers from India and Bangladesh tend to give up their seats for these category of people........... Laughing Clapping

That's true. Many foreign workers are much nicer people. I hope those who dun give up seats get replaced by foreigners asap.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-12-2022, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's true. Many foreign workers are much nicer people. I hope those who dun give up seats get replaced by foreigners asap.

Glad to know we are on the same page............ Laughing Clapping

(04-12-2022, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's true. Many foreign workers are much nicer people. I hope those who dun give up seats get replaced by foreigners asap.

It is the FWs, not CECA FTs that gives up seat

And it is the mother's problem for not bringing out the baby pram

yet want sympathy that her baby wants to nap

Thank you for sharing the news articles.

Stupid self-entitled 3 years old idiot.

(04-12-2022, 01:37 PM)Ola Wrote:  It is the FWs, not CECA FTs that gives up seat

And it is the mother's problem for not bringing out the baby pram

yet want sympathy that her baby wants to nap
If you read again from the English accent .. I think the 3yr old parents are ceca. They have strong self entitlement attitude

(04-12-2022, 08:27 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  There must b a good reason why kids' picture not drawn in the poster.

[Image: BF32yJP.png]

Look at the picture lah! Big Grin A kid is seated on an adult's lap leh!

(04-12-2022, 01:56 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Look at the picture lah! Big Grin A kid is seated on an adult's lap leh!

3 yr old can sit on adult lap but depend as now kids getting bigger size maybe 3 year old big size if sit will break the adult bones
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(04-12-2022, 02:16 PM)sgh Wrote:  3 yr old can sit on adult lap but depend as now kids getting bigger size maybe 3 year old big size if sit will break the adult bones

or their kkj Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 01:51 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  If you read again from the English accent .. I think the 3yr old parents are ceca. They have strong self entitlement attitude

If its CECA I also wonch give up my seat.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If they are CECA and said that big kid is 3 yo, I think the kid is 6 yo liao. That's why that woman did not give up her seat. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-12-2022, 02:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  If its CECA I also wonch give up my seat.
".. . I'm shocking with her replied .…asking a seat for my daughter....  " 

They like to add "ing" to verbs....😄
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(04-12-2022, 03:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  If they are CECA and said that big kid is 3 yo, I think the kid is 6 yo liao. That's why that woman did not give up her seat. .... Rolleyes

That could be a possibility............ Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Wang Lai is self-entitled Ceca snake 🐍.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post