Woman loses house key with Punggol home address written on keychain

Woman loses house key with Punggol home address written on keychain; man robs their home after finding key, S$10K worth of items lost in 17 minutes

https://theindependent.sg/woman-loses-ho...7-minutes/

actually I think she hope if she lose key
finder will return to address
little she knows reverse happen in a country like sg
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

Very foolish action for her to do that. My son lost the house key before. I quickly changed the main door lock.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

The keys were given by HDB , not so easy to change lah....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

(24-11-2022, 04:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Very foolish action for her to do that. My son lost the house key before. I quickly changed the main door lock.

(24-11-2022, 04:28 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  The keys were given by HDB , not so easy to change lah....
Change the padlock of the main gate........... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

digital lock and smart lock are only a fraction of 10k

(24-11-2022, 04:49 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  digital lock and smart lock are only a fraction of 10k

But must remember the combination........... Rolleyes

(24-11-2022, 04:57 PM)debono Wrote:  But must remember the combination........... Rolleyes

heng ar

my use fingerprint
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

my wifi digital lock also can used my dick to unlock alternatively

[Image: biometrics.jpg]

very advance type
no key to lose
no one can break in

(24-11-2022, 04:57 PM)debono Wrote:  But must remember the combination........... Rolleyes

there are rf tags and cards that you can bring along with you or keep at safe places
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(24-11-2022, 05:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  heng ar

my use fingerprint

That is a high tech. lock............. Clapping

Also never write yr address on your luggage tags

(24-11-2022, 05:12 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Also never write yr address on your luggage tags

yes

if you are young female just write your hotel room number and your phone number

(24-11-2022, 04:28 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  The keys were given by HDB , not so easy to change lah....

why u so dumb

(24-11-2022, 05:12 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Also never write yr address on your luggage tags

oh I did

my use fingerprint

you can't go back if you lost your finger Smile

Kumgong. Lulz.

(24-11-2022, 03:45 PM)Talent Wrote:  actually I think she hope if she lose key
finder will return to address
little she knows reverse happen in a country like sg

Thought you saw the keys and wallet at roadside yesterday?  Huh

wallet, luggage and laprop bags shd put yr name cards inside, with office address and contacts, but not home address

Change padlock.

tomorrow will be a better day

my use fingerprint

So only you can open or all your family members can also input the fingerprints?

tomorrow will be a better day

(24-11-2022, 05:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  wallet, luggage and laprop bags shd put yr name cards inside, with office address and contacts, but not home address

i used to put my home address and hp no. on luggage tag. 
wonder what can people do? come to my home to kidnap me? or rob my home while i'm away?
 aiya....杞人忧天 la  Rolleyes
unless i stay in a country with high crime rate  Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 05:55 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  wallet, luggage and laprop bags shd put yr name cards inside, with office address and contacts, but not home address

That is good advise............. Clapping

Sinkies are very trusting.

(24-11-2022, 07:19 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i used to put my home address and hp no. on luggage tag. 
wonder what can people do? come to my home to kidnap me? or rob my home while i'm away?

some perverts may come at night to look for undies to sniff. a few yrs ago a lao gay was caught pcc into shoes left outside, abd they had to be thrown away. very wasteful.

(24-11-2022, 07:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Sinkies are very trusting.

Then the woman would not have her house burglarized, losing 10K worth of items......... crying

Singapore has become too safe that some sinkies become too naive
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(24-11-2022, 08:07 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Singapore has become too safe that some sinkies become too naive

Quite true.......... Clapping

(24-11-2022, 07:19 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i used to put my home address and hp no. on luggage tag. 

(24-11-2022, 07:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  some perverts may come at night to look for undies to sniff. a few yrs ago a lao gay was caught pcc into shoes left outside, abd they had to be thrown away. very wasteful.

you know who knock on my door most of the time...? it's food/parcel delivery men  Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 08:29 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  you know who knock on my door most of the time...? it's food/parcel delivery men  Big Grin

You buy your stuffs from Amazon........? Clapping