Woman says she was stopped by ICA officers over chewing gum, surprising netizens

Close one eye? Woman says she was stopped by ICA officers over chewing gum, surprising netizens, Singapore News - AsiaOne

yet deepavali pop pop ccacker etc all over singapore close one eye?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Not illegal to chew gum in SG. Can challenge ICA in this case if it is for personal consumption and not for sale.

KNN, chewing gum cannot cause health issue ban.. Cigarette toto and 4d cause so many family issue and cancer dont ban.

the whole govt shd be sentence to death at changi prison for sell poison to the public.

(26-10-2022, 05:06 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not illegal to chew gum in SG. Can challenge ICA in this case if it is for personal consumption and not for sale.

This LKY ban it,, say can cause problem for our MRT.. cigarette cause 2000 death, so many more than covid and dont ban,,

Just legalise the sale of chewing gums. Those caught anyhow spit, litter or vandalise just punish them with a fine. Last time no cameras and nea officers thus the ban.

Nowadays cannot even bring back one pack of ciggies back into sg

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(26-10-2022, 05:14 PM)victortan Wrote:  KNN, chewing gum cannot cause health issue ban.. Cigarette toto and 4d cause so many family issue and cancer dont ban.

the whole govt shd be sentence to death at changi prison for sell poison to the public.
I recalled one terrible incident at a movie theatre. When I lean backwards towards my seat against the head rest, my hair was stucked with chewing gum. I hv to use ice to remove it.

(26-10-2022, 06:26 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I recalled one terrible incident at a movie theatre. When I lean backwards towards my seat against the head rest, my hair was stucked with chewing gum. I hv to use ice to remove it.

this is spore

(26-10-2022, 05:15 PM)victortan Wrote:  This LKY ban it,, say can cause problem for our MRT.. cigarette cause 2000 death, so many more than covid and dont ban,,

People anyhow stick chewing gum so they must employ more people to clean up mah!

(26-10-2022, 05:14 PM)victortan Wrote:  KNN, chewing gum cannot cause health issue ban.. Cigarette toto and 4d cause so many family issue and cancer dont ban.

Chewing gum ban affects mostly kids who can't vote, that's the difference. You ban cigs and gambling, votes sure affected.

Anyway chewing gum is a big global social nuisance. Only SG has the solution to this problem it seems. LKY is right.