Woody goh claims pinky was not given special treatment in SAF and politics

(22-01-2023, 05:34 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  True Indeed. Otherwise why even his own Ministers never once dare to say “No” to him on several matters ie NTUC FP is expensive

There must be some truth, that there is a 'white horse' situation here.......... nudie

Who BS'ing Who

.if you asked..

PM Lee says ex PM Goh spoken the truth

yes

goh is right

he not given special treatment in SAF and politics

BUT

he given royal and elite treatment in SAF and politics

(22-01-2023, 05:44 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Who BS'ing Who

I think you know who is telling the truth.................... Clapping

(22-01-2023, 05:50 PM)debono Wrote:  I think you know who is telling the truth.................... Clapping

he who pays the piper calls the tune

(16-01-2023, 10:21 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  biggest joke of SG's history

2 morons playing monkey

(22-01-2023, 07:28 PM)Scythian Wrote:  he who pays the piper calls the tune

Well said....................... Clapping

Up up up up

(22-01-2023, 05:45 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .if you asked..

PM Lee says ex PM Goh spoken the truth

just like lao Goh tell parliament the Pinky slapping Dhana incident ?

Is the slapping incident real or fake?

(26-01-2023, 04:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Is the slapping incident real or fake?

Only those who were there know the true story. Woody didn't really said it is fake. He only says he must be having amnesia which could be true.

(26-01-2023, 04:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Is the slapping incident real or fake?

Read somewhere it is real.

tomorrow will be a better day

When is peanut goh going to uplorry?

(26-01-2023, 06:43 PM)surfer Wrote:  Read somewhere it is real.
I too am wondering whether it is true or not..................... Big Grin

Lee Hsien Loong rose from a Lieutenant in 1974 to become BG in 1983, a rise of six ranks in 9 years. Each rank has two promotions so it's 12 promotions in 9 years.

That means, every 6 months or so he was put up for promotion. You think he got special treatment or not?

(13-03-2023, 05:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Lee Hsien Loong rose from a Lieutenant in 1974 to become BG in 1983, a rise of six ranks in 9 years. Each rank has two promotions so it's 12 promotions in 9 years.

That means, every 6 months or so he was put up for promotion. You think he got special treatment or not?
Common sense must prevail..................... Big Grin

Goh one of his son got " saga come with money " You all forget?

News do report later no more update, guess Goh use his status to close the case " outside "

(13-03-2023, 05:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Goh one of his son got " saga come with money "  You all forget?

News do report later no more update, guess Goh use his status to close the case " outside "

Please  give us more details....................... Big Grin

Lau goh should not have appointed pinky to be the number 2.

Now all sort of problems happened and lau goh must take the blame

(13-03-2023, 06:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Please  give us more details....................... Big Grin

https://theindependent.sg/goh-chok-tong-...oleum-jms/

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/son-of...23119.html?

https://www.finews.asia/people/32907-seb...h-jin-hian

(13-03-2023, 05:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Goh one of his son got " saga come with money "  You all forget?

one devil will always aid another devil so that they can do evils together and keep on deceiving all the others

that what devils are for anyways

If pinkie is not the son of LKY, 99% his outcome will be different. There are tons of saf scholars every year. What make him so special over the others such that he reached the rank of BG?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(06-02-2023, 11:16 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  When is peanut goh going to uplorry?

will u visit his wake n pay homage 
\
n
anyway was once spore pm

(16-01-2023, 03:43 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...d-politics

how appropriate a pronouncement, coming from someone who had denied that he himself was a seat-warmer...

(13-03-2023, 07:34 PM)talky Wrote:  will u visit his wake n pay homage 
\
n
anyway was once spore pm

Can give and throw peanuts over his coffin. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(13-03-2023, 05:38 PM)debono Wrote:  Common sense must prevail..................... Big Grin

[Image: FB-IMG-1670826560928.jpg]

OF COURSE IT IS NOT "GIVEN"

you cannot used such low class english words or description for the PAP monarch.

you must use proper and high SES english word

it is  bestow with  special treatment in SAF and politics

even the high SES UK monarch used the word "bestow" and not  the crown was "given" to the successor

King Charles III will be crowned in May. The ritual has ancient origins – here's what we can expect (theconversation.com)

A coronation is a ritual act bestowing a crown (or similar decorative head-piece) symbolising royal or imperial power.

was not given but BESTOWED

(24-03-2023, 09:02 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  OF COURSE IT IS NOT "GIVEN"

you cannot used such low class english words or description for the PAP monarch.

you must use proper and high SES english word

it is  bestow with  special treatment in SAF and politics

even the high SES UK monarch used the word "bestow" and not  the crown was "given" to the successor

King Charles III will be crowned in May. The ritual has ancient origins – here's what we can expect (theconversation.com)

A coronation is a ritual act bestowing a crown (or similar decorative head-piece) symbolising royal or imperial power.

was not given but BESTOWED

OK you are right, should use the word BESTOWED............................ Big Grin