World Cup : Which CC you can go to watch....

Here is the list.

Note that not every match is shown at every CC so you need to check to avoid disappointment 

https://www.pa.gov.sg/worldcup

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(06-12-2022, 10:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Here is the list.

Note that not every match is shown at every CC so you need to check to avoid disappointment 

https://www.pa.gov.sg/worldcup

think the best is the Bt Timah C C.

It provide roti prata from the famous stall at Cheong Chin Lan road and ice cream plus kopi and tea, all foc.

(06-12-2022, 10:27 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  think the best is the Bt Timah C C.

It provide roti prata from the famous stall at Cheong Chin Lan road and ice cream plus kopi and tea, all foc.

Is this for real...........? Clapping

How come Ccs so selective show some matches only. they should show everyday sell some kacang and beer

(06-12-2022, 10:28 PM)debono Wrote:  Is this for real...........? Clapping

I know you subscribed to SingTel mio TV sport Big Grin

(06-12-2022, 10:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I know you subscribed to SingTel mio TV sport Big Grin
No it  is Starhub at $98 for the whole season......... Rolleyes Wink
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(06-12-2022, 10:46 PM)debono Wrote:  No it  is Starhub at $98 for the whole season......... Rolleyes Wink

Can we come to your house and watch? Laughing

(06-12-2022, 10:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Can we come to your house and watch? Laughing

My house is too small to accommodate all forum members......... Wink Rolleyes

I am now at the CC watching the match.

I told an old man later MP will come and distribute snacks to us. He really happy.

[Image: Jvp12Ds.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-12-2022, 10:53 PM)debono Wrote:  My house is too small to accommodate all forum members......... Wink Rolleyes

Hahaha, just kidding lah.😆

(06-12-2022, 10:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am now at the CC watching the match.

I told an old man later MP will come and distribute snacks to us. He really happy.

[Image: Jvp12Ds.jpg]

Who is your MP?

For ppl need the work go CC watch time consuming. Online watch free will do