Yesterday morning I transfer US$2500 from my crypto exchange to bank

Yesterday morning I transfer US$2500 from my crypto exchange to bank until now the money still not in my bank???

Kena scam liao.

Please keep us inform
singlon study-boy Money system
u know we have yellen saying she works hard on new IRS
and we have the republicans stopping dat
and Biden selling strategic reserves to China

Which crypto exchange? FTX or Celcius?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-01-2023, 11:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Which crypto exchange? FTX or Celcius?

Kraken

(24-01-2023, 11:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Which crypto exchange? FTX or Celcius?

Are u an idiot ?

FTX and Celscius already bankrupt..how to move money ? WTF

(24-01-2023, 11:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Kraken

Dear bro, u need to be aware yesterday and today our local banks do not consider as business day.

So for international fund transfer with local banks, u should wait till tomm.  Unless ur bank branch is overseas.

(24-01-2023, 11:30 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Kraken

Also u need to understand the kind of transfer u are using..is it money brokers like paypal ?

Next time about banking ask me, dun ask the idiot please.

(24-01-2023, 12:12 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Are u an idiot ?

FTX and Celscius already bankrupt..how to move money ? WTF

Sgbuffett is reverse indicator. He speaks opposite lah.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

for international money transfer, try xfers, MAS approved. Anything u can go straight MAS complain.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(24-01-2023, 12:17 PM)winbig Wrote:  Sgbuffett is reverse indicator. He speaks opposite lah.  Rotfl

LOL ... u r so right ahahhahhahah

If u do active trading like USA stocks or commodities, it is better u open a foreign account with a private banker here. Just walk into any private banker like Morgan Stanley and deposit say min $200,000. Your transaction nobody on this planet can touch except the US government. Remember, use a private banker, not the retail banks. I am sure u can easily qualify judging from your daily trading transfer.

Crypto all scams people still play. Go trade CFDs lah.

No international fund transfer I know of is instant, except paypal or private banks. All retail banks need to clear with their central banks no matter how small the amount...today MAS still holiday.

(24-01-2023, 12:23 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Crypto all scams people still play. Go trade CFDs lah.

yes, I agree with u.

But cryto transfer is instant if u do not need fiat.

Unfortunately we all need fiat for our daily expenses. So it is better not to play with cryto since u need to change to fiat no matter how much u made in the tradin. Listen to NotDumb, trade CFD like us instead.

Is Xfers regulated?
Xfers is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) to provide e-money issuance services under the Payment Services Act, which regulates payment service providers and protects their customers. This includes safeguards that ensure that the company is liable for your money.26 Aug 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h_fUqA-7Ew

try it, it is instant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InqI7zJMl00

Cry to..

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(24-01-2023, 11:20 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Yesterday morning I transfer US$2500 from my crypto exchange to bank until now the money still not in my bank???

Probably confiscated by CCP authorities, as the currency you used is not patriotic to CCP.

I can imagine how frustrating it must be to experience a delay in your transfer. It's not uncommon for transactions involving crypto exchanges and banks to take longer than expected. Sometimes, factors like processing times or security measures can cause delays in funds appearing in your bank account.To gain more insight into the status of your transfer, have you considered using an Ethereum blockchain explorer? It's a handy tool that allows you to track transactions on the Ethereum network in real-time. Checking the transaction status there might provide some clarity on the delay.