comie dog Cityhantam chasing to block all my post, so scared & worry

(21-03-2022, 04:07 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 3-ADF4-D5-F-F83-F-4381-84-AC-58-AC6-EF17-A1-C.gif]

Moronic kokee you vomiting blood hor buay tahan hor

(21-03-2022, 01:16 PM)kokee Wrote:  cityhantam not around, fleetdestroyer takeover the duty to chase my post to block & dont let forumers read my posts.
you see fleetdestroyer, open the thread, you can see my post immediately, LOL LOL.

now cityhantam is back, take back the role& duty to block all my posts now, once I post, he post immediately to block my nick from main page.
see cityhantam, just open the thread, you can read my post.
this dog is totally shameless to do evil thing  thing like ccp master.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(21-03-2022, 04:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  now cityhantam is back, take back the role& duty to block all my posts now, once I post, he post immediately to block my nick from main page.
see cityhantam, just open the thread, you can read my post.
this dog is totally shameless to do evil thing  thing like ccp master.

Indeed, him and all the commie dogs are shameless to the core.

[Image: 80-CBD691-086-B-4-FF3-B175-62-CF24004087.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(21-03-2022, 04:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Well, China woman don't stay at the street. They stay at the massage palour in Singapore and elsewhere.

(21-03-2022, 04:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Well, China woman don't stay at the street. They stay at the massage palour in Singapore and elsewhere.

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

[Image: D689-D02-C-6-BD6-440-D-9-CC0-27-F9-A5-C58351.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

this forum belong to cityhantam posts lies only.
spam nonsense after my post to block all my posts.
this is a total rubbish forum with all these moronic comie dogs around.

(12-03-2022, 04:19 PM)kokee Wrote:  once I post, he will post a nonsense post to block my posts.
norm, all these dogs doit everyday here.
why so panic & scared. LOL LOL.

He wants to scribble online graffiti, and then people will think ugh! it's another of those threads, full of irrelevant posts, and so people will not come to the thread and read your posts.

Many good threads with up-to-date REAL news had gone down the drain this way.

After that, they will start their own threads and because the Admin/Mod cannot read Chinese, they use this forum as a conduit to spread commie propaganda....their target audience is not the 20 or so members here. Such a small number of members is not worth their time.   Their target audience is all the people out there who can read Chinese.

Those dogs. Cityhantam stand for City汉(tam is 天安门) Tian An Men.

They are here in SG to stir and build up Pro-China community!

Those dogs. Cityhantam stand for City汉(tam is 天安门) Tian An Men.

They are here in SG to stir and build up Pro-China community!....

(22-03-2022, 11:53 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Those dogs. Cityhantam stand for City汉(tam is 天安门) Tian An Men.

They are here in SG to stir and build up Pro-China community!....

(22-03-2022, 11:50 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Those dogs. Cityhantam stand for City汉(tam is 天安门) Tian An Men.

They are here in SG to stir and build up Pro-China community!

Are you one of them?

all these bloody comie dogs here, really run around this forum like real crazy dogs.
spam & shit all nonsense & rubbish all over this forum, this forum become total rubbish diue to all these comie dogs here, all know who they are.
cityhantam, niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink, Huliwang & ton more.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink

niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink

Rubbish people
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

Who scare if moronic kokee hor laughing stock hor

(22-03-2022, 12:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink

Rubbish people

Another clone form Falun Gong goonies hor

(22-03-2022, 12:16 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink

Rubbish people

These are Defects. Even our government and experts think they are stupid.

[Image: Screenshot-20220322-131705-Chrome.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(22-03-2022, 11:59 AM)kokee Wrote:  all these bloody comie dogs here, really run around this forum like real crazy dogs.
spam & shit all nonsense & rubbish all over this forum, this forum become total rubbish diue to all these comie dogs here, all know who they are.
cityhantam, niubee, fleetdestroyer, chaos, lvlrsSTI, theold, RiseofAsia, webinarian, migrant, whatdoyouthink, Huliwang & ton more.

all these comie dogs spam all rubbish & nonsense allpover this forum just to block forumers here from reading other posts.
all these bloody totally shameless hoolligans here.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(22-03-2022, 02:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these 

Kokee, true or not?

(22-03-2022, 12:20 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Who scare if moronic kokee hor laughing stock hor

They are trying very very hard to help make Assmerica great mah!  Rotfl

A Rainy Day In The Biggest Open Air Heroin Market - Kensington Ave Philadelphia

(15-03-2022, 10:13 AM)Niubee Wrote:  can u not paste fake YT videos ?

Maybe you should help him to submit a few days of leave to the admin to help him cold his mind and think logical.
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

(22-03-2022, 02:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these comie dogs spam all rubbish & nonsense allpover this forum just to block forumers here from reading other posts.
all these bloody totally shameless hoolligans here.

no need to lie, just look at the number of post I posted compared to cityhantam, he posted 10x more than me, exclude he post under alanis, his clone & more.
not only he block my post, almost all comies, fleetdestroyer, singlion, niubee & more, all these shameless comie dogs here, spam nonsense all over this forum just to block my posts.

(24-03-2022, 01:43 PM)kokee Wrote:  no need to lie, just look at the number of post I posted compared to cityhantam, he posted 10x more than me, exclude he post under alanis, his clone & more.
not only he block my post, almost all comies, fleetdestroyer, singlion, niubee & more, all these shameless comie dogs here, spam nonsense all over this forum just to block my posts.

"Rewards" for you :  Big Grin

this dog cityhantam & few more keep chasing to block my posts, so scared & worry, means I expose all their lies & BS, they try to hide my post so that others do not know they are conning forumers here 7-24, all these totally shameless comie dogs here.

This guy's posts are always full of nonsense.  Always attacking America.  Look like he has an axe to grind with the Americans.  I have put him in my ignore list and hope Admin can eliminate him out of my sight so that I could never read the title of his new threads,  ever. This will prevent him from writing and posting more threads full of nonsense to attract people's attention.  HWZ has this very good feature.  Once you put a guy on the ignore list,  he is completely gone and never appear again.  Admin,  please consider that feature for the sake and better quality of this forum,  This kind of post or thread should never  need to  have been posted in this forum at all.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(26-03-2022, 01:54 PM)revealer Wrote:  This guy's posts are always full of nonsense.  Always attacking America.  Look like he has an axe to grind with the Americans.  I have put him in my ignore list and hope Admin can eliminate him out of my sight so that I could never read the title of his new threads,  ever. This will prevent him from writing and posting more threads full of nonsense to attract people's attention.  HWZ has this very good feature.  Once you put a guy on the ignore list,  he is completely gone and never appear again.  Admin,  please consider that feature for the sake and better quality of this forum,  This kind of post or thread should never  need to  have been posted in this forum at all.

Here also have such feature

(26-03-2022, 12:06 PM)kokee Wrote:  this dog cityhantam & few more keep chasing to block my posts, so scared & worry, means I expose all their lies & BS, they try to hide my post so that others do not know they are conning forumers here 7-24, all these totally shameless comie dogs here.

this dog cityhantam guard this forum almost 16 hrs per day, fully alert, I went off 2-3 hrs, stop posting, he post less, when I start to post, immediately he alerted & within 2-3 minutes fully block all my posts like rat, LOL LOL, all these comie dogs are really scared & worry, guard every minutes, refresh to see whether I am here, LOL LOL.

(26-03-2022, 04:34 PM)kokee Wrote:  this dog cityhantam guard this forum almost 16 hrs per day, fully alert, I went off 2-3 hrs, stop posting, he post less, when I start to post, immediately he alerted & within 2-3 minutes fully block all my posts like rat, LOL LOL, all these comie dogs are really scared & worry, guard every minutes, refresh to see whether I am here, LOL LOL.

this dog cityhantam whole day refresh to wait for my post, very alert, wihtin 2-3 minutes, he will block, before that niubee on duty.
all these dogs super panic & desperate, really so serious, LOL LOL.

(26-03-2022, 05:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  this dog cityhantam whole day refresh to wait for my post, very alert, wihtin 2-3 minutes, he will block, before that niubee on duty.
all these dogs super panic & desperate, really so serious, LOL LOL.

You are so unhappy ah?

Then stop reading and stop posting lor!  Rotfl