comie dog Omnipresent88 & Cityhantam post rubbish to block all my post

(19-06-2022, 09:05 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Where is notdumb now? Who has he offended?

Kokee and his gang lor!

cityhantam, the biggest liars here, anyhow hantam without proof or evidence in almost all his posts.
I dont have gang, who offended who 1st, no need to self claimed.
these comie dogs just cant live without personal attack, started in all posts & thread, name calling 7/24.
whole forum kow how hooligan they are to spam nonsense to block all my posts 7/24 here. I dont bother but can they? In problematic thread, they must be the last one to post, I let them be, these dogs fight for it 7/24 here.
whatever, time & truth will out eventually, these dogs can only rely on lies in short term.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

Kokee, true or not?

comie dogs spam their lies using all communist sources of fake & BS, norm, 100%.
a real hero, compared to putin & all the communist dogs.

Hero Zelensky on the Battlefield

(19-06-2022, 02:05 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  This is the internet where everyone can surf annoymously and pretend to be whatever queer characters they want. These queer characters are pretty harmless to me. I dont see any reasons you need to be hostile to him. You has been a victim of cyberbullies like China commies and Mrssti.. These are dangerous elements on the internet as they have a mission to subvert the state and undermine how the unity of the general populace. These are the people you have to be aware. You have been banned because they reported your small little mistake by making a mountain of a molehill.

I have been banned?  Show me.   Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-06-2022, 10:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have been banned?  Show me.   Rolleyes

Asked Mrssti and gaypanda..they did a thorough forensic on your past nick based on your writing style  in the old forum.

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

now 4 & more dogs guard here 7/24 to block my posts, sibei jialat, I suka suka post as when I like, all these real dogs chasing like pariah.

So childish as if your posts not rubbish then wat?

https://media.tenor.com/images/2ada072f3.../tenor.gif
https://media.tenor.com/images/3fe21642d.../tenor.gif

(19-06-2022, 11:45 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Asked Mrssti and gaypanda..they did a thorough forensic on your past nick based on your writing style  in the old forum.

You would have much more credibility if you provided "proof".  Instead you quoted someone whom you called "commie" just one post ago.  Your left hand does not know what your right hand is doing?  Sheesh.

Now!  You seem very triggered that your gay brother is being sexposed that you have to pick a fight with me.  That much is obvious...go to edmw and look for shim if you need a hike.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

these dogs working so hard, so panic & desperate to spam nonsense to this forum.
these dogs can only posts total rubbish here 7/24.

Moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts hor feeling PAIN LOL LOL

[Image: 07-D198-F7-B46-A-4-BE9-8797-0-F84-A4-DCE7-F1.gif]

(02-06-2022, 09:01 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

Your post will make Alam Kok very angry. His fake news posting said China is gg to collapse.   

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl   

Kokee, true or not?

all these dogs panic, working very hard.

[Image: 74102-DFB-C86-A-4-A28-89-B7-6-BF6-A85-F1838.gif]

Poor moronic kokee LOL LOL

all these comie dogs so scared & worry.

(23-06-2022, 06:28 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 74102-DFB-C86-A-4-A28-89-B7-6-BF6-A85-F1838.gif]

Moronic kokee king of lies scare hor why leh your Falun Gong media power hor LOL LOL

all these comie dogs only posts rubbish & nonsense, so their supporters is even worse than these dogs.
same to all their communist sources of lies & fake.

(23-06-2022, 06:28 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  [Image: 74102-DFB-C86-A-4-A28-89-B7-6-BF6-A85-F1838.gif]

Fakekey moronic kokee king of lies talk about himself LOL LOL

Kokee, true or not?

【陳諺瑩報新聞】"民主的魚" 屏東銷日石斑緊急喊卡 內情曝:"全是政治眉角"|宣布漲電價不到24小時 台電"緊急降壓3%"躲限電警報@中天電視 20220629

If these comie dogs not scared of my posts, they need to block my posts till this extent!!!!

all can see how desperate are these dogs!!!

all these dogs if not scared of my posts need to block my posts so fast 7/24 here, all these real dogs.
name calling me in threads like crazy dogs here day & night, to show their fear of my posts & threads.

Kokee suck angmo coks very scare of real news.🤣🤣🤣

(30-06-2022, 12:59 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Kokee suck angmo coks very scare of real news.🤣🤣🤣

Kokee hiding under the scrotum of his beloved Angmoh daddy mah! How to see the real world?  Rotfl

dogs panic!!

all these dogs so scared of my posts.

(03-07-2022, 02:55 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these dogs so scared of my posts.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b4b50a82e.../tenor.gif