knew a lot more on on charges on funeral wake

last 2 nites attended a relative funeral wake
omg can be a bomb
>$20k just for having a 3 nites wake,

this young mother 50yrs was alone handling the deadth matter of his father
he died of heart attack ou of a sudden unexpected n totally unprepared

at the morturay was given a bklet listing ard 50 funeral directors(companies)

they took advantage of she being a lone quoted $22k fr 1
then another 18k
emphasising NO BARGAIN.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

SOME AT THE WAKE MENTIONED TO NOT GO FOR GARDEN BURIAL AT CCK AS THE NEW ASHES OF OTHER DEAD PERSONS WILL BE SPREAD OVER THE OLD ASHES OF THOSE WHO HAD OPTED FOR THIS TYPE OF BURIAL.

sea burial cost ard 3k

cck has a  free hold new bldg for placing ashes run by  govt as mandai is full

Spread on the sea can have sea sickness or catch a cold or even ...

these funeral companies are over profiterring 
CASE cant do anything

like in this case they obviously was taking adva=ntage to bully this mother who was alone alone to arrange for his dead father

had it be that there were few friends relatives w her would they dared to quote 22k~~~

they tried to scare her is inauspicious to bargain for the quoted price
just accept

Don't provide food just ground nuts or some small packages of nuts and water. Food only for own use.

(02-02-2023, 09:12 AM)talky Wrote:  last 2 nites attended a relative funeral wake
omg can be a bomb

then another 18k
emphasising NO BARGAIN.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

Young mother 50 years? Walk talking you?

Is this about commie 祖国?

Their funeral industry practices are predatory.

(02-02-2023, 10:12 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Young mother 50 years? Walk talking you?

Is this about commie 祖国?

i said ard 50yrs of age may be 45-50 not sure exact age

(02-02-2023, 09:16 AM)talky Wrote:  sea burial cost ard 3k

Can you check the cost for just flushing the ashes down the toilet bowl? .... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

I already said many times those Funeral Companies are out to profit big big because they knew you only have 1 mother n 1 father to Take Advantage of Once a Lifetime...

Actual cost funeral 90% are reused stuffs. Expsense maybe only staffs amd a few packets of Yeos cheap F...k Drinks and cheap china Peanuts n cheap sweets...

(02-02-2023, 10:58 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I already said many times those Funeral Companies are out to profit big big because they knew you only have 1 mother n 1 father to Take Advantage of Once a Lifetime...

Actual cost funeral 90% are reused stuffs. Expsense maybe only staffs amd a few packets of Yeos cheap F...k Drinks and cheap china Peanuts n cheap sweets...

thry make so much still want to cheat govt by under reporting their profits

so far already 2 kena

(02-02-2023, 11:01 AM)talky Wrote:  thry make so much still want to cheat govt by under reporting their profits

so far already 2 kena

Ya la..they不见棺材不流泪ma....they have not seen their gold coffin yet...

Last time I have engaged Singapore casket. Very cheap only.

(02-02-2023, 11:24 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Last time I have engaged Singapore casket. Very cheap only.

Last time is how long ago and how much is the cost then?

(02-02-2023, 10:12 AM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Young mother 50 years? Walk talking you?

Is this about commie 祖国?

Like that also can link to commie. Really hopeless. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(02-02-2023, 11:27 AM)winbig Wrote:  Last time is how long ago and how much is the cost then?

2-3 years ago

(02-02-2023, 11:27 AM)winbig Wrote:  Last time is how long ago and how much is the cost then?

Get three quotations. Common sense.

(02-02-2023, 11:24 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Last time I have engaged Singapore casket. Very cheap only.

Now not cheap already after renovation.
The last time I heard was 1 day $1200 to book about a 5 room size aircon funeral parlour. Now shd be more. Easy rack up to $20k for 1 funeral.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-02-2023, 11:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now not cheap already after renovation.
The last time I heard was 1 day $1200 to book about a 5 room size aircon  funeral parlour. Now shd be more. Easy rack up to $20k for 1 funeral.

I never book their room

let me tell your this : all those who earn dead ppl money are scam.

last time when my papa passed away, they conned me paying 2 times for the embalming because my family are too stressed to remember the payment from all the funeral thing.

(02-02-2023, 12:05 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  let me tell your this : all those who earn dead ppl money are scam.

last time when my papa passed away, they conned me paying 2 times for the embalming because my family are too stressed to remember the payment from all the funeral thing.

Try 郑海船

(02-02-2023, 09:16 AM)talky Wrote:  sea burial cost ard 3k

No wonder there is funeral insurance

(02-02-2023, 12:08 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Try 郑海船

In late September, veteran undertaker Roland Tay Hai Choon was charged with evading income taxes and not registering his business for the Goods and Services Tax (GST).

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/gr...ax%20(GST).

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

For Christians, the Pastor becomes the Sai Gong?

Few years ago, at my late mother’s funeral, the Chinese monk from China, was quite professional. He would explain to us the purpose of each prayer and chanting.

If not most of the time, I think nobody will understand the monk chanting is about.

We actually teased him even monks also have foreign talent…

(02-02-2023, 09:12 AM)talky Wrote:  last 2 nites attended a relative funeral wake
omg can be a bomb

then another 18k
emphasising NO BARGAIN.
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!

Wah. If this kind of prices then the article below (written in Oct 2022) REALLY needs to be updated.

https://www.valuechampion.sg/average-cos...-singapore

Prices very different.

(02-02-2023, 12:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Few years ago, at my late mother’s funeral, the Chinese monk from China, was quite professional. He would explain to us the purpose of each prayer and chanting.

If not most of the time, I think nobody will understand the monk chanting.

We actually teased him even monks also have foreign talent…

can share what he claim for each prayer and chanting?

Actually what I know CASE got so call " monitor " Again CASE IS " Useless " I see our Public services , is MORE LIKE WAITING FOR THE PUBLIC TO REPORT ??

JUST LIKE GST HIKE , That Mayor EXPECT The public to complain ??

IS NOT THE ANOTHER way round ?? BY Right these Public servants IS GO SPOT CHECK , ROUTINE CHECK IS THEIR JOB BEEN PAID BY PUBLIC FUNDS!

Civil servant , Public servant THEIR JOB IS TO SERVE PEOPLE

NOT WE THE PEOPLE DOING THEIR JOB!