new cdc vouchers can use in supermarkets are both mayors n hawkers fault

i also find that $10 cdc vouchers is too much for elders to buy for b/f n lunch n no change given
why not $5 n $2

hawkers refusal n not honouring their promise to accept make many persons angry so many negative feedbak to cdc, so this time serve them well w strong contenders fr supermarkets
:
they refused to accept on sat sun n ph

some put up notice accepting cdc vouchers but unhappily tell customers we are not ready yet to accept

so far i exchange all $100 one shot with CDC voucher for CASH from a Hawker...he happy i happy

(15-10-2022, 09:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  so far i exchange all $100 one shot with CDC voucher for CASH from a Hawker...he happy i happy

$100 u use on what

Smile

I also 1 shot exchange hoon kee,, Gesti-109

(15-10-2022, 10:01 PM)Niubee Wrote:  $100 u use on what

buy Dog Food for AH Tiong

(15-10-2022, 10:13 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  buy Dog Food for AH Tiong

Buy from which shops

Smile

(15-10-2022, 10:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Buy from which shops

online taobao...a lot...fake one

(15-10-2022, 09:29 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  so far i exchange all $100 one shot with CDC voucher for CASH from a Hawker...he happy i happy

so good meh..................not give you 90 bucks ah ?

(15-10-2022, 09:26 PM)talky Wrote:  i also find that $10 cdc vouchers is too much for elders to buy for b/f n lunch n no change given
why not $5 n $2

hawkers refusal n not honouring their promise to accept make many persons angry so many negative feedbak to cdc, so this time serve them well w strong contenders fr supermarkets
:

some put up notice accepting cdc vouchers but unhappily tell customers we are not ready yet to accept
KNN use our money to give us money. i think better credit cash into our bank like GST rebate,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Should give more,,, all prices increases so fast now.

nothing to happy about. using our tax money  to give us back. a little money to made them like a caring government. and yet some are so simple in their thinking that we have a great govn . i only know people are suffering with food cost N living cost. these are long term not short term where giving us few hundred cannot solved.

(16-10-2022, 12:26 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  so good meh..................not give you 90 bucks ah ?

95. But he give me free char kuay diao

(15-10-2022, 09:26 PM)talky Wrote:  i also find that $10 cdc vouchers is too much for elders to buy for b/f n lunch n no change given
why not $5 n $2

:

The digital vouchers has 2 and 5 dollars denomination. You never use before meh? Just that the process of authentication takes way too long. Easier to just deposit cash to our account. And these are our money. Not mayors give from his pocket.

(16-10-2022, 08:54 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Should give more,,, all prices increases so fast now.

No problem. Just wait. Increase GST already then give you back a little, one-time.

(16-10-2022, 09:32 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  95. But he give me free char kuay diao

He gives you 95 cash and charges you $5 for the CKT. lah.

tomorrow will be a better day

Should just give people $100 cash and let them use as they wish. Simi lj CDC vouchers? Just to make simple things complicated and that's what they are good at. .... Angry

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

I use finish long ago liao Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-10-2022, 11:27 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I use finish long ago liao Big Grin

$300 coming, I was told
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Many hawkers still refused to accept cdc vouchers. Some are a bit rude when asked whether they accept. Govt wanted to help them, but they don't help themselves. So too bad and the supermarket towkays reap the benefit.

Is not about CDC vouchers , is the BIG QUESTION Why and what so call " Mayors " are doing when they come out this NEW post so call claim " effective in Civil services " but I don't see any difference ...Till now call Town Council no reply yet after 3 weeks ...

(16-10-2022, 11:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  $300 coming, I was told

That would really be good news Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(16-10-2022, 10:34 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should just give people $100 cash and let them use as they wish. Simi lj CDC vouchers? Just to make simple things complicated and that's what they are good at. .... Angry

otherwise 5mayors cant everyday cut ribbons to open ceremony on bus stops,some more was a temp one

Up to S$500 for Singapore Rotfl
https://youtu.be/SoN8uguoHTI

(17-10-2022, 07:03 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Up to S$500 for Singaporeans Rotfl
https://youtu.be/SoN8uguoHTI

Plus a lot more... Big Grin

They can take back what they given by more than double of the amount once GST kick in