no vax no medical treatment said DR Eric

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...m.6629988/

Angry Angry Angry
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

I would question this doctor’s medical ethics….just because a patient did not take vaccines and on that ground he refused to treat them.

And for those patient whom he has convinced them to take the vaccine which lead to complications or death, would this doctor be held with any responsibility?

Maybe he will just brush it off as none of his business…this unvax thing is becoming a witch hunt, with how things are being run here.
[+] 8 users Like kangtangman's post

(31-10-2021, 11:32 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  I would question this doctor’s medical ethics….just because a patient did not take vaccines and on that ground he refused to treat them.

And for those patient whom he has convinced them to take the vaccine which lead to complications or death, would this doctor be held with any responsibility?

Maybe he will just brush it off as none of his business…this unvax thing is becoming a witch hunt, with how things are being run here.
This is very unethical for a doctor behaviour and attitude.  Very outrageous indeed!  During their graduation medical completion, did they undertake their oath when they put their hand at their heart?
[+] 6 users Like Gemstar's post

one big nose doc badmouthed ahtiong vac but offers them to the public with a charge. aso very unethical
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

Funny thing is people accept doc or biz to say, I only served vaccinated folks. But if a doc or biz say I only served unvaccinated folks, they get attack on social media.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

this is medical malpratice

I think he running for MP Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(01-11-2021, 12:06 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Funny thing is people accept doc or biz to say, I only served vaccinated folks. But if a doc or biz say I only served unvaccinated folks, they get attack on social media.

I think the doctor is only following the advice of  MOH -to encourage all patients to get jabbed with at 2 least 2 vaccination... Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:02 AM)debono Wrote:  I think the doctor is only following the advice of  MOH -to encourage all patients to get jabbed with at 2 least 2 vaccination... Big Grin

If he want to protect himself, he could ask for PCR ART test. 
Assuming he is vaccinated and if he believe in the vaccine, his risk is minimum.
Furthermore is just an assessment. 

There will be few percent of the population that is not suitable for vaccine. 
So he will never help the few percent of the population.

(01-11-2021, 07:21 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If he want to protect himself, he could ask for PCR ART test. 
Assuming he is vaccinated and if he believe in the vaccine, his risk is minimum.
Furthermore is just an assessment. 

There will be few percent of the population that is not suitable for vaccine. 
So he will never help the few percent of the population.

The majority of people can take the vaccination, therefore the doctor is not wrong to want his patients to be vaccinated with the Covid-19 vaccine.... Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:02 AM)debono Wrote:  I think the doctor is only following the advice of  MOH -to encourage all patients to get jabbed with at 2 least 2 vaccination... Big Grin

Encourage doesn't mean you stop treating. You are here to be a doctor and not to play role of policing or God.

If a patient comes in and he is a suspected murderer or is under investigation, as a doctor you still have to treat his wounds etc. Even to the extend that you know he is guilty of his murder charges, but because he came in for treatment, your role as a doctor is to treat because you are given the gift to save life. 

If you wanna play God or other roles, you have to apply for it elsewhere.
[+] 6 users Like Sticw's post

(31-10-2021, 11:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This is very unethical for a doctor behaviour and attitude.  Very outrageous indeed!  During their graduation medical completion, did they undertake their oath when they put their hand at their heart?

Many doctors after working in the field for many years earning big bucks eventually had forgotten their medical ethics. Because monetary and ease of work has become their main motivations.
[+] 5 users Like kangtangman's post

Such a stupid doctor, who wants to see him?    

Why is it with 85% vaccinated and infected cases got to world no. 1 status in terms of daily new cases per 100,000 persons?  

Why all those high vaccination countries with mRNA have these problem of high infection?     

Israel study found vaccinated has 8 times infection compared with unvaccinated for the variant virus?    

[+] 3 users Like webinarian's post

Take deactivated vaccines is the solution.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(01-11-2021, 07:38 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Such a stupid doctor, who wants to see him?    

Why is it with 85% vaccinated and infected cases got to world no. 1 status in terms of daily new cases per 100,000 persons.  

Why all those high vaccination countries with mRNA have these problem of high infection?     

Israel study found vaccinated has 8 times infection compared with unvaccinated for the variant virus?    

.this doctor lacks critical thinking skills
[+] 3 users Like singaporean1964's post

(01-11-2021, 07:38 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Such a stupid doctor, who wants to see him?    

Why is it with 85% vaccinated and infected cases got to world no. 1 status in terms of daily new cases per 100,000 persons?  

Many here failed to think, they simply accepted all the information provided by our government. And these people will simply jumped in to demonise the unvaccinated like witch hunting, which began by our government with the measure that they have implemented. 

Therefore these people will continue to support this doctor or doctor with the same mindset as reported here.

And due to the large amount of fake information and news created in the market. One can never tell who is telling the truth anymore, but many choose the easy way out. That is whatever that is official are meant to be the “bible” of truth and anything that counter that information will not be considered.
[+] 3 users Like kangtangman's post

Unvax really need a voice now or else will be extinct.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(01-11-2021, 08:20 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Unvax really need a voice now or else will be extinct.
Yr voice wil be in the voting box. Everyone hv a last chance, to ponder and decides correctly in the right perspectives.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(31-10-2021, 11:02 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...m.6629988/
Dr life is more precious...

(01-11-2021, 07:48 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Many here failed to think, they simply accepted all the information provided by our government. And these people will simply jumped in to demonise the unvaccinated like witch hunting, which began by our government with the measure that they have implemented. 

Therefore these people will continue to support this doctor or doctor with the same mindset as reported here.

And due to the large amount of fake information and news created in the market. One can never tell who is telling the truth anymore, but many choose the easy way out. That is whatever that is official are meant to be the “bible” of truth and anything that counter that information will not be considered.
What if ChingHu keep some info n don tell us. How?.

You can encourage the patient to be vaccinated but ultimately it is the patients' choice whether to be vax or not.

As a doctor he CANNOT DISCRIMINATE OR CHOOSE patients who comes to him for their ailments and treatments.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 3 users Like surfer's post

(01-11-2021, 12:41 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  What if ChingHu keep some info n don tell us. How?.

Just don't believe lah

You have no brains of your own is it?

If really dun hv, then it's alright, just follow chenghu, you will be fine

Darwin: *Shake head*
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(01-11-2021, 12:41 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  What if ChingHu keep some info n don tell us. How?.

That’s highly plausible. Then we cannot make the right decisions. 

Would that constitute to government trying to fool us into making the wrong decisions? And we have no means to bring them to accountable…..

(01-11-2021, 12:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just don't believe lah

You have no brains of your own is it?

If really dun hv, then it's alright, just follow chenghu, you will be fine

Darwin: *Shake head*
Heard from romour. Ho Ching salary is like DBS CEO salary...and is a state sceret.

(01-11-2021, 12:53 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  That’s highly plausible. Then we cannot make the right decisions. 

Would that constitute to government trying to fool us into making the wrong decisions? And we have no means to bring them to accountable…..
That what is keeping me thinking about those vaccinces. Now they saying can use Sinovax also what happening to those 2,000 Sinopharm volunteer offer by Ho Ching?.

(01-11-2021, 01:00 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Heard from romour. Ho Ching salary is like DBS CEO salary...and is a state sceret.

If something blowing in the wind tell you all the assets of TH, GIC, Ministries and all the Organs of State, and PA and grassroots and your grandfathers' contributions to the Reserves really and actually belong to just one family and their cronies, will you at least give it some thought first before either believing or not believing this info blowing in the wind?

(01-11-2021, 12:53 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  That’s highly plausible. Then we cannot make the right decisions. 

Almost all folks have to take Pfizer vaccine. Some has had taken the 3rd Pifzer booster shot. Feedback saying very tired n weak.
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

(01-11-2021, 01:05 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  If something blowing in the wind tell you all the assets of TH, GIC, Ministries and all the Organs of State, and PA and grassroots and your grandfathers' contributions to the Reserves really and actually belong to just one family and their cronies, will you at least give it some thought first before either believing or not believing this info blowing in the wind?
Real truth will be out some days.....
[+] 1 user Likes Teeth53's post

What is the code of conduct for SMC? If patient no money yet seek treatment can reject or not. If patient is highly infectious [eg ebola virus] can reject or not. The answer might surprise you.

Unless the idiot dr's fees beri cheap. otherwise just take ur biznez elsewhere. Sinpwn got many doctors, truly good ones hard to come by, especially those not motivated by moollah.