seems to me like Lawrence wong is expanding sideways....

eat too much good food with his million dollar salary?

Good eat good sleep

Dun worry for him, white ministers and their families got elite doctors standing by 24/7.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-03-2023, 07:32 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Good eat good sleep

Good eat. yes.  I see no reason why he has to eat loti with kaya for brealfast, instant noodles for lunch and skip dinner with his adjusted salary as a DPM.

But good sleep?  His job is not as easy as peepuir think.  Do not be fooled by those guitar playing and singing.  Those only take an hour at most to shoot and reshoot.  He is not doing that 24/7.  Many thing he has to do.  So I don't think he's having good sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(27-03-2023, 09:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Good eat. yes.  I see no reason why he has to eat loti with kaya for brealfast, instant noodles for lunch and skip dinner with his adjusted salary as a DPM.

But good sleep?  His job is not as easy as peepuir thin.  Do not be fooled by those guitar playing and singing.  Those only take an hour at most to shoot and reshoot.  He is not doing that 24/7.  Many thing he has to do.  So I don't think he's having good sleep.

[Image: MBVgmFj.png]

Most civil servants are work slave.. especially the higher u climb.

Smile

Good interior designer can earn 40-50% margin Big Grin

Smile

He can always arrows his perm sec to do work.

Roles: 
1. Make decisions 
2. Arrow people to do work .
3. Alignment ideas to what his boss want .
4. Brain storm to sprout story and ans opposition

(27-03-2023, 10:22 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: MBVgmFj.png]

Gangster style posts don't go down well with members here.  I have a LIKE for my post, you have none for yours.  Whatever we post, members decide.  Chew on that.   Rolleyes

(29-03-2023, 08:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Gangster style posts don't go down well with members here.  I have a LIKE for my post, you have none for yours.  Whatever we post, members decide.  Chew on that.   Rolleyes
240 vs 14

Definitely forum like my type of posts

I know u tried véry hard...Just too bad hor

Heard he like beers
But from the look of it, lhl will stay on for next election 2025, lw is only 51, so he can take his time and wait
No rush here
The likelihood is handover will only happens after next election, my guess is mid term
Malaysia pm Anwar is 75 years old, so Singapore current pm can afford to stay longer...

He is a funny guy, till now still said he will consult and consult. He has no own vision, own idea and confidence?

(02-04-2023, 12:51 PM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  Heard he like beers
But from the look of it, lhl will stay on for next election 2025, lw is only 51,  so he can take his time and wait
No rush here
The likelihood is handover will only happens after next election, my guess is mid term
Malaysia pm Anwar is 75 years old, so Singapore current pm can afford to stay longer...

It must be noted that LHL is already 71 years old, time to call it quits, and enjoy the simple joys of life......................... Big Grin