sg needs more of Mr Leong Type of IQ

“A charitable view is that Mr Leong does not understand the expenditure figures or the rationale that has been explained… And if he does understand them, then there is only one other conclusion – which is this can only be a deliberate and cynical attempt to stoke anxiety and disquiet, confuse Singaporeans and damage the Government,” said Ms Indranee Rajah.
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

This Indranee " Act Blur " as usual twist around.

Leong MAIN question is Govt Anyhow WASTE Public Funds ON " SELF benefits behind "

SPH , ? why can get FAST Backup? See their CEO is who? Ex PAP Minister ok put it a " fair note " SPH is our mainstream media So no mater what Govt behind will support JUST like Media Corp , look at their programs , some are Govt sponsor ones promoting Govt stuffs etc

next Sport hub, Reflect back what Grace Fu mention 6 years ago, Again using Public funds to cover up their fail planning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZCn7dpANg0
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(04-10-2022, 11:04 AM)Talent Wrote:  “A charitable view is that Mr Leong does not understand the expenditure figures or the rationale that has been explained… And if he does understand them, then there is only one other conclusion – which is this can only be a deliberate and cynical attempt to stoke anxiety and disquiet, confuse Singaporeans and damage the Government,” said Ms Indranee Rajah.

Support Mr Leong lah! Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

LMW dare to question the failing of the G. So they get so scared of him and try to “punch” him whenever possible, to divert attention to their failures.

Not surprising, next erection, they will scrap the NCMP posts
[+] 2 users Like Stoki's post

If you have 80 enemies attacking you in wheel tactic, you think so easy to fight back.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-10-2022, 12:58 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  If you have 80 enemies attacking you in wheel tactic, you think so easy to fight back.

Like sting by hornets no where to run

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

Ah Leong machiam like 小强。
He deserves the credit though sometimes he has spoken badly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

I think only people who are anxious are the PAP.

Because they are so long in power they forget they have to explain the SPH media.take over that cost the govt millions.has to be explained clearly to the people.

If it is not a viable business and tax dollars have to be spent it is the duty of the govt to explain why they are doing it this way.

Leong is asking what every Singaporean wants to know and that is why tax dollars have to be used to keep SPH Media going and what is the cost benefit analysis.

We know that Straits Times.is.a Pro PAP paper ..so we need clear answers how SINGAPOREANS benefit. We know very well how the PAP benefits..recently ex reporter explained clearly already

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

THE V MOST WASTEFUL PUBLIC FUND MONEY IS TO FEED SPH FOR 900M !!!!
IF SPH CANT SURVIVE JUST CLOSE IT 
SIMPLE AS PAP ALWAYS SAYS IF =CANT MAKE IT FOLD UP
WHY NOW WASTING OUR PUBLIC MONEY 
900M=90%1BILLION=1000MILLION
TOTAL CDC VOUCHERS GIVEN <$300M !!
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

Ah Leong is one of those grassroots scrappers that is unafraid to be ridiculed for asking the inconvenient questions and will keep chipping and chipping away at the higher echelon for answers until he gets to the bottom of the truth. We need more representatives like him bcos the present WP ony makes speeches and asks non bread and butter questions.
[+] 4 users Like luncheonmeat's post

SPH property sold to Mr Ong BS ; retained the media (Newspaper) is for Singaporean & public don't need to explain so much ; elderly Singaporean know and without Govt support newspapers will close shop ; hope our people would not like to see so many people out of jobs...

We in dire need of more such Mr Leong in Oppositions who are fearless with strong perseverance.

(04-10-2022, 02:54 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  SPH property sold to Mr Ong BS ; retained the media (Newspaper) is for Singaporean & public don't need to explain so much ; elderly Singaporean know and without Govt support newspapers will close shop ; hope our people would not like to see so many people out of jobs...

Your money and my money, ie taxpayers $$ are used to support the mouthpiece of the PnP.

Other political parties, no such support

Laughing

(04-10-2022, 01:44 PM)talky Wrote:  THE V MOST WASTEFUL PUBLIC FUND MONEY IS TO FEED SPH FOR 900M !!!!
IF SPH CANT SURVIVE JUST CLOSE IT 
SIMPLE AS PAP ALWAYS SAYS IF =CANT MAKE IT FOLD UP
WHY NOW WASTING OUR PUBLIC MONEY 
900M=90%1BILLION=1000MILLION
TOTAL CDC VOUCHERS GIVEN <$300M !!

Shoot Blank Queen anyhow approve and never justify

Her GP essay answer in her idolatry stage is really sophomoric

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

When Leong Mun Wai was first debuted as an NCMP, I cringed at his poor performance as he seemed ill prepared and was bad optics in parliament.

I am pleased to observe what he lacks in language and hard technical skills he makes up with persistence and determination. His English articulation and thought process is still bad and his penchant for shooting off the hip on complex topics without due preparation still shows occasionally, but I believe he exemplifies what a lot of people expect from their MP.

At the end of the day, most voters just need their MP to ask simple everyday questions that concern them without obfuscation and show the willingness to grind it out and demand for a simple and easy to understand answer even in the face of overwhelming unfriendly numbers and propensity for the government to avoid answering tough questions by jargon flooding and professional sneering.

Though Leong is unlikely to make the cut for leadership and strategic positions within the opposition, there is a place and value for people like him to ask tough questions and I hope voters will give him the chance come next election.

On a side note, the other NCMP Hazel was supposed to be the smarter and more presentable one based on her CV and I must say to date her performance is disappointing. She's like a nobody who just hangs around to make perfunctory speeches and hoarded a valuable NCMP space that could have been filled up by someone else.
[+] 1 user Likes maxsanic's post

Too bad he is only a ncmp

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

(04-10-2022, 06:21 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  When Leong Mun Wai was first debuted as an NCMP, I cringed at his poor performance as he seemed ill prepared and was bad optics in parliament.

I am pleased to observe what he lacks in language and hard technical skills he makes up with persistence and determination. His English articulation and thought process is still bad and his penchant for shooting off the hip on complex topics without due preparation still shows occasionally, but I believe he exemplifies what a lot of people expect from their MP.

At the end of the day, most voters just need their MP to ask simple everyday questions that concern them without obfuscation and show the willingness to grind it out and demand for a simple and easy to understand answer even in the face of overwhelming unfriendly numbers and propensity for the government to avoid answering tough questions by jargon flooding and professional sneering.

Though Leong is unlikely to make the cut for leadership and strategic positions within the opposition, there is a place and value for people like him to ask tough questions and I hope voters will give him the chance come next election.

On a side note, the other NCMP Hazel was supposed to be the smarter and more presentable one based on her CV and I must say to date her performance is disappointing. She's like a nobody who just hangs around to make perfunctory speeches and hoarded a valuable NCMP space that could have been filled up by someone else.

MOST NCMP ALSO PRO PAP behind is PAP make it sound like there is " democracy like that " You see those selected NCMP i mean been SELECTED not those go contest lost and got the chance to be NCMP in parliament are PRO PAP ones .

The problem with WP thus far is that they never bother to pursue their cause, and take everything that PAP give as the truth. LMW is good. He'll doggedly go after the ministers who do not give satisfactory answers, hence they hate him very much.

Their usual tactic is to call you stupid if you do not understand, or that you are purposely trying to damage the government if you do, but they never reflect that their replies never answer the questions in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(04-10-2022, 06:27 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Too bad he is only a ncmp

He will be a nominated MP in the next GE, provided PAP haven't found any ways to destroy him yet.

(04-10-2022, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He will be a nominated MP in the next GE, provided PAP haven't found any ways to destroy him yet.

STILL have to depend the resident there the VOTES to vote him as MP.

(04-10-2022, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He will be a nominated MP in the next GE, provided PAP haven't found any ways to destroy him yet.

PAP wants FTs because FTs are hungry

PAP reject NCMP because PAP are lazy

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
Cool 

(04-10-2022, 06:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The problem with WP thus far is that they never bother to pursue their cause, and take everything that PAP give as the truth. LMW is good. He'll doggedly go after the ministers who do not give satisfactory answers, hence they hate him very much.

Their usual tactic is to call you stupid if you do not understand, or that you are purposely trying to damage the government if you do, but they never reflect that their replies never answer the questions in the first place.

I remembeer years back when CST was the MP elected and the old man discredited him by showing CST GCE 'O' level result in order to insult him. Terrible

Just vote in more oppositions that dare to speakup. LMW will make an excellent MP. He is so dedicated and I'm sure there are more of such people around.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

Indranee accused Leong then went on to heap selr praise for the PAP ...without answering the 2 questions raised by Leong!

This is really amazing why don't they just answer the questions asked instead of beating around the bush.  2.4B spent and we cannot even get straight forward answers!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

(04-10-2022, 09:22 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Just vote in more oppositions that dare to speakup. LMW will make an excellent MP. He is so dedicated and I'm sure there are more of such people around.
With his impressive credentials and his heart at the right place he should be more than just an MP。
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(04-10-2022, 10:50 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  With his impressive credentials and his heart at the right place he should be more than just an MP
He is the right choice to be our MP.  My choice of vote will goes to those who really deserved it and who speaks out the voices of citizens. LMW
is really amazing and he deserved praise for his fearlessness and courage in speaking out. Unlike those men in whites who like to twist and turns
sneaky like snakes, who also does not face the facts.

(04-10-2022, 06:21 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  When Leong Mun Wai was first debuted as an NCMP, I cringed at his poor performance as he seemed ill prepared and was bad optics in parliament.

Ah Leong writes very well [check his FB posts] so it is not a matter of his English proficiency but rather his lack of the gift of the gab or oratorical skills. And what he is deficient in he more than makes up in nerve which many of the opp MPs are short in.  Hazel is a valued NCMP and comes well researched even if she leaves all the talking to Ah Leong.  She is anytime more useful dan those PAPaya appointed NCMPs.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(04-10-2022, 09:14 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  I remembeer years back when CST was the MP elected and the old man discredited him by showing CST GCE 'O' level result in order to insult him. Terrible

he siad in raffles place rally
u choose MBT w 7 A
OR
CST only credit score
but mbt still lose to cst ,why?
sporens are stupid or smart enough to think clearly

(04-10-2022, 10:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Indranee accused Leong then went on to heap selr praise for the PAP ...without answering the 2 questions raised by Leong!

This is really amazing why don't they just answer the questions asked instead of beating around the bush.  2.4B spent and we cannot even get straight forward answers!!!

When she cannot or don’t know how to answer, criticise first and then divert the attention to somewhere else.

Bimbo people are like that

(05-10-2022, 11:10 AM)talky Wrote:  he siad in raffles place rally
u choose MBT w 7 A
OR
CST only credit score
but mbt still lose to cst ,why?
sporens are stupid or smart enough to think clearly

Because he looked down on the majority of sinkees who have only credit score. So they rebel

Laughing