sg needs more of Mr Leong Type of IQ

(05-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Because he looked down on the majority of sinkees who have only credit score. So they rebel

That is why when they laughed at LMW it'll ultimately backfire. Sinkies will see this as elites bullying the commoner.

(05-10-2022, 02:16 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Because he looked down on the majority of sinkees who have only credit score. So they rebel

remembered the graduated mother scheme for school admission
non graduated mother children are at a disadvantage
gradutaed mothers children were given pref

(05-10-2022, 02:38 PM)talky Wrote:  remembered the graduated mother scheme for school admission
non graduated mother children are at a disadvantage
gradutaed mothers children were given pref

Next time they will have both graduates given preference in BTO application. Graduates from recognised Universities.

Those Adnn with fake degrees and fake credentials will be kicked out

Rotfl

(04-10-2022, 06:58 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He will be a nominated MP in the next GE, provided PAP haven't found any ways to destroy him yet.

So far none of the ncmp has been voted to be mp yet

Hope he can break the record if his voters really feel he is the people’s voice.

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(05-10-2022, 02:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That is why when they laughed at LMW it'll ultimately backfire. Sinkies will see this as elites bullying the commoner.

Indranee, VB, Ong YK, Chan CS . . .etc

sure 100% using vulgarities and scolding commoners everyday

Don't know what kind of SERPENTS they are!

I am a 'servant leader': Lawrence Wong at Forbes conference (yahoo.com)

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-10-2022, 12:15 AM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Ah Leong writes very well [check his FB posts] so it is not a matter of his English proficiency but rather his lack of the gift of the gab or oratorical skills. And what he is deficient in he more than makes up in nerve which many of the opp MPs are short in.  Hazel is a valued NCMP and comes well researched even if she leaves all the talking to Ah Leong.  She is anytime more useful dan those PAPaya appointed NCMPs.

First off, may I enquire if you have specific insights that Hazel is doing research and leaving Leong to talk or is this your personal conjecture?

Having said that, the NCMP's only use is to provide public exposure for the member in preparation for the next election. If Hazel just wants to hide behind the scenes to do "research", she should be serving as a research assistant for Leong Mun Wai or the PSP and leave it to someone else in the team who wants to perform in parliament. She is wasting one of the rare opportunities available for PSP to provide exposure for its candidates.

On the topic of Leong Mun Wai's English proficiency, I took a look further at his FB posts here https://www.facebook.com/leongmwofficial/ and noticed that almost all his messages are written in a very formal speech writer's tone. These messages definitely demonstrate English competency, but I doubt they are written in an ad-hoc colloquial manner by Leong himself. It is likely heavily edited by someone else.

I can't prove my point, but my take is while there are people who are better at writing than speaking, the proficiency gap between the formal FB messages posted by Leong and his parliament performance is a tad too wide to be within norm. Coupled with the fact that virtually all his FB posts reads like he's making some sort of formal speech leads me to believe these posts are unlikely to be fully written by Leong and are probably from the same team who writes his NCMP speeches.

Anyway we digress, this in no way devalues Leong's real proposition in parliament which is having the determination and persistence to demand simple answers from the government.