[tiong bahru plaza suicide]passerby says he saw blood coming out of victim's eyes!!!!

I saw the body while scdf was doing cpr. As she pumped, blood flows even more. Blood was thick, probably 6 or more litres of it. Very gruesome and heart wrenching. Blood were coming out of the eyes.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...ahru-plaza
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

(01-02-2023, 12:46 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

erm what........
[+] 1 user Likes Nyvrem's post

(03-02-2023, 03:21 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  I saw the body while scdf was doing cpr. As she pumped, blood flows even more. Blood was thick, probably 6 or more litres of it. Very gruesome and heart wrenching. Blood were coming out of the eyes.

More at https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...ahru-plaza
6 litres of blood so much meh????
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

got see victim spinning round with ph
called SAD sudden death
from there what happened?
it might not be suicide
cannot say one
could be after dat puahTOH-ed internal bleedings.
more cpr more bleeding like u saw from the eyes
time to call the pink panther

If the medic didn't do cpr, the victim might have a chance to say his last words.
This is not drowning, this is internal bleeding from the body after falling from height and cpr should never be done.
Medic pumped out 6 litres of blood....I don know whether to cry or laugh
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

kanna N.korean and russian spy assassin's nerve agent

(04-02-2023, 02:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the medic didn't do cpr, the victim might have a chance to say his last words.
This is not drowning, this is internal bleeding from the body after falling from height and cpr should never be done.
I assume the person's heart is not beating and is unconscious then perform CPR. Who would perform CPR on a conscious person?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(04-02-2023, 03:02 PM)Leongsam Wrote:  wah you conspiracy theorist ah?

no
my conclusion

(04-02-2023, 01:41 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  6 litres of blood so much meh????

I don't think the man bled 6 litres of blood.....it must be a mistake....... Big Grin

(04-02-2023, 02:14 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If the medic didn't do cpr, the victim might have a chance to say his last words.

Govt keep saying Re-skilling

so why important jobs like medic not sent for training?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(04-02-2023, 03:17 PM)debono Wrote:  I don't think the man bled 6 litres of blood.....it must be a mistake....... Big Grin

I googled and found out that an adult human has only 5 litres of blood circulating in the body........ Big Grin

remember to keep it clean
it is poisoned all get poisoned

Walau,,, no need so detail here..

(04-02-2023, 02:57 PM)winbig Wrote:  I assume the person's heart is not beating and is unconscious then perform CPR. Who would perform CPR on a conscious person?

Ya loh.. Don't know what pinkpather is thinking.. Do CPR for fun is it..

Heart stop don't do CPR sure die. Do CPR and pump out 6l of blood, if heart pump can revive, still got chance..

Kudo to the medical personnel who are doing the CPR.. Not easy..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(04-02-2023, 10:32 PM)debono Wrote:   I googled and found out that an adult human has only 5 litres of blood circulating in the body........ Big Grin

bannedsite put a lot of efforts to attract readers.  Big Grin

(05-02-2023, 10:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ya loh.. Don't know what pinkpather is thinking.. Do CPR for fun is it..

Heart stop don't do CPR sure die. Do CPR and pump out 6l of blood, if heart pump can revive, still got chance..

Kudo to the medical personnel who are doing the CPR.. Not easy..

You never heard of defibrillator? Medic should have this.Use this to zap the heart if he is not breathing. He fell from so high, do you still need to keep pumping his chest until blood come out?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(05-02-2023, 11:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You never heard of defibrillator? Medic should have this.Use this to zap the heart if he is not breathing. He fell from so high, do you still need to keep pumping his chest until blood come out?

I got heard of defibrillator. If can use, u think medic so stupid use manual CPR?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(05-02-2023, 12:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I got heard of defibrillator. If can use, u think medic so stupid use manual CPR?

This man suffered chest injury and he coughed out plenty of blood because CPR was done to him.

(05-02-2023, 12:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This man suffered chest injury and he coughed out plenty of blood because CPR was done to him.

So if you think you can do better than the medics, go and join SCDF and teach them to do the right thing.

(05-02-2023, 08:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  So if you think you can do better than the medics, go and join SCDF and teach them to do the right thing.

CPR) is a violent activity. Many of those subjected to CPR suffer multiple broken bones or severe internal injuries. 

(05-02-2023, 08:51 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  CPR) is a violent activity. Many of those subjected to CPR suffer multiple broken bones or severe internal injuries. 

Those that fell from a height, could have broken bones, rib bones in particular.  Therefore the CPR is not suitable for this situation.......... Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(05-02-2023, 12:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This man suffered chest injury and he coughed out plenty of blood because CPR was done to him.

I think the scdf ppl know what they are doing lah

(05-02-2023, 09:28 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  I think the scdf ppl know what they are doing lah
Of cos they are just following the protocol. No pulse just perform CPR. Weak pulse also perform CPR. If the man has a weak pulse and CPR was done resulting in more agony. So is it necessary to give CPR?

(05-02-2023, 09:28 PM)Nyvrem Wrote:  I think the scdf ppl know what they are doing lah

No, they don't

They just follow SOP, never use some common sense

If the victim's heart stopped, then so be it

CPR will not revive him but very likely aggravate the situation and 110% still die
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(04-02-2023, 02:14 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  kanna N.korean and russian spy assassin's nerve agent

I advise you to watch more of "Tom & Jerry" rather than spy films

(05-02-2023, 09:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Of cos they are just following the protocol. No pulse just perform CPR. Weak pulse also perform CPR. If the man has a weak pulse and CPR was done resulting in more agony. So is it necessary to give CPR?

give also wrong, don't give also wrong, SCDF really damn cham