today n tmr ADAM KHOO n his partners on webminars

adam is more on FA now promoting his course

I spent close to $5k on a useless investment course of his some 17-18 years ago 3 days course Friday to Sunday 9am to 10pm. Pay your own meals Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The course fee is where his real profit is, not the stock market. In one of his videos, this guy was recommending to buy Adobe at the start of the year. Very convincing pitch. Now, Adobe dropped by half like all the other tech stocks.
[+] 4 users Like starbugs's post

(30-07-2022, 01:11 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The course fee is where his real profit is, not the stock market. In one of his videos, this guy was recommending to buy Adobe at the start of the year. Very convincing pitch. Now, Adobe dropped by half like all the other tech stocks.

he did say what to buy n 
also when to buy
buy at wrong time is disasterous

a while ago he still hv buy call on adobe

(30-07-2022, 01:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I spent close to $5k on a useless investment course of his some 17-18 years ago 3 days course Friday to Sunday 9am to 10pm. Pay your own meals Sad

I never know you " SO STUPID LIKE THAT SG BUTT " ....

All along Adam K just a SALES MAN, his toast master also another one good to " milk from Schools and parents "
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(30-07-2022, 01:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I spent close to $5k on a useless investment course of his some 17-18 years ago 3 days course Friday to Sunday 9am to 10pm.  Pay your own meals Sad
Angry Angry Angry

(30-07-2022, 12:48 PM)talky Wrote:  adam is more on FA now promoting his course
Pui pui pui  !!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes applepiegal's post

(30-07-2022, 02:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never know you " SO STUPID LIKE THAT SG BUTT " ....

All along Adam K just a SALES MAN, his toast master also another one good to " milk from Schools and parents "

Yeah waste of money.  Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(30-07-2022, 07:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yeah waste of money.  Big Grin

Want to waste money , Rather go any how buy Luxury stuffs or eat atas foods than give your money to these " What Gurus feeding their luxury life " Tongue

Good people won’t charge people for a few thousands dollars no learn nothing hope that retribution fall on him
[+] 2 users Like Cmpunk's post

Attended his free webinars a few times including this time but never bothered to sign up coz I was put off by the high course fee. But imo he is much better than other speakers around  Shutup

How to get Adam Khoo courses for $5:instead of thousands.

Go to Carousell and google for Adam Khoo.

But I would not waste the $5.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(30-07-2022, 08:47 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  Attended his free webinars a few times including this time but never bothered to sign up coz I was put off by the high course fee. But imo he is much better than other speakers around  Shutup

Yes, he can talk and present well.  But the packaged contents in his courses are mostly all chaff  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(30-07-2022, 01:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I spent close to $5k on a useless investment course of his some 17-18 years ago 3 days course Friday to Sunday 9am to 10pm.  Pay your own meals Sad

I always thought he only started the investment course in recent years.

17-18yrs ago. Likely learn amateur stuff  Laughing

Smile

(30-07-2022, 09:07 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I always thought he only started the investment course in recent years.

17-18yrs ago. Likely learn amateur stuff  Laughing

He started long ago.... I think was around maybe 2005 or 2006 timng then.  Can't really remember already.... Big Grin

If he so good, he shd be playing stock not teach other and make billion , and no time to enjoy the profit,

still got time to teach other???

And he shd be head hunted by MS or JPM to be their chief investment officer,
[+] 2 users Like victortan's post

wow, KNN, 17 yrs ago if u use that 5K buy AAPL or GOOG or AMZN now super rich already,

No need to watch the long story seminar.
Adam Khoo made his money mainly doing this

1. Buy dominant tech companies when price has not gone up too much. E g buy during dips or correction.

2. Hold long time to get the long term returns.

Of course the above strategy did well last. 15 yrs as tech stocks climb sky high.

May or may not be true for next 15yrs.

Facebook, Netflix were darlings of last 10yrs feel 50-70%.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

TODAY HE IS ON PROMOTING HIS OPTION COURSE

Haha great tactics by the ex House wife to get China into chest thumping mode over nothing. She has never said she will visit Taiwan....he last statement was she has not decided if she will visit Taiwan. That statement was taken by media and blown out of proportions ...and drove the Chinese to heights of anger over nothing.

-----------------'xxx
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office announced early Sunday morning that she plans to visit at least four Asian countries during her trip to the region, but a stop in Taiwan was notably left out.

Pelosi is leading a Congressional delegation to the Indo-Pacific region that includes stops in Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea and Japan. The trip will center on mutual security, economic partnership and democratic governance in the Indo-Pacific region, her office said in a press release.

"Today, our Congressional delegation travels to the Indo-Pacific to reaffirm America’s strong and unshakeable commitment to our allies and friends in the region," Pelosi said in the release

Is her meow meow smelly? Big Grin

Is Talky Adam Khoo?