wah now prolific skins come up in google autocomplete liao.....

[Image: Gs0i7Gz.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

You gotta to be kidding me. This prolific skins website is a cheap knock off, probably just a one man show. I went in to have a look. Very poor design and user interface. The articles are all copied from other websites and rehashed.

It is also trying to solicit companies to advertise on their website. So at best, prolific skins is just a free loading website leveraging on Sgtalk's Internet presence.

If you ask me, sgtalk forum owner person6502 should charge prolific skins for promoting and advertising on sgtalk forum.
[+] 1 user Likes fuchsia's post

(27-11-2022, 10:17 AM)fuchsia Wrote:  You gotta to be kidding me.  This prolific skins website is a cheap knock off, probably just a one man show.  I went in to have a look.  Very poor design and user interface.  The articles are all copied from other websites and rehashed.

It is also trying to solicit companies to advertise on their website.  So at best, prolific skins is just a free loading website leveraging on Sgtalk's Internet presence. 

If you ask me, sgtalk forum owner person6502 should charge prolific skins for promoting and advertising on sgtalk forum.

Crap newbie spouting crap, ignored.
[+] 5 users Like Alleggsinonebasket's post

how to get that to happen for sgtalk?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(27-11-2022, 12:26 PM)wendychan Wrote:  how to get that to happen for sgtalk?

Get what to happen?

(27-11-2022, 12:11 PM)Alleggsinonebasket Wrote:  Crap newbie spouting crap, ignored.

And who are the hell are you?  Understand the real alleggs was the forum owner of the first sgtalk forum.  You are just a poor imitation of the original.  Why do you need to pretend to be somebody else?

(27-11-2022, 01:53 PM)Vijay Wrote:  Lol I think he ignored you already as indicated in his previous post. No point yelping away bro, only makes you look pathetic.

Thank you, clone.

(27-11-2022, 01:55 PM)fuchsia Wrote:  Thank you, clone.

Ownself thank ownself also song, pengz
[+] 1 user Likes Sickwarfare's post

(27-11-2022, 01:22 AM)Vijay Wrote:  noticed prolific skins is slowly gearing up to becoming a huge site

Yeah probably
[+] 1 user Likes Reddishday's post

(27-11-2022, 01:59 PM)Sickwarfare Wrote:  Ownself thank ownself also song, pengz

I went to have a look at your posts.  Sure enough, your posts point back to prolific skins website.  Shameless spamming.