what the heck, now Train sissy soldiers??

(08-05-2022, 07:14 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Good life wat, no need to crawl around in the forest...... Big Grin

Is more on the bonix need to do maintenance lor check this and that

(08-05-2022, 07:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is more on the bonix need to do maintenance lor check this and that

Driver do maintenance ah? No technicians meh?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-05-2022, 07:19 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Driver do maintenance ah? No technicians meh?...... Thinking

Got rah a regular tech lor but he is like our supervisor if anything don’t know ask him etc
He will also tell us what to check etc

I heard now bonix got air con at driver seat not sure true or not what the heck

(08-05-2022, 07:25 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Got rah a regular tech lor but he is like our supervisor if anything don’t know ask him etc
He will also tell us what to check etc

I heard now bonix got air con at driver seat not sure true or not what the heck

Should have lah as the machine gets more advance to give the driver comfort and better health...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(08-05-2022, 06:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I in Armour last time true blue singaporean rah, I think is you are not Singaporean.

I was from air force lah. That's why I laugh when I see your comments.  Laughing

(08-05-2022, 07:55 PM)winbig Wrote:  I was from air force lah. That's why I laugh when I see your comments.  Laughing

Lol highly doubt you are pilot

(08-05-2022, 10:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol highly doubt you are pilot

U always thought air force only got pilots, planes, technicians for planes. More than that lah.  Laughing

(08-05-2022, 11:03 PM)winbig Wrote:  U always thought air force only got pilots, planes, technicians for planes. More than that lah.  Laughing

lol than you also don't know Amour Unit deal with what not just Tanks, Bonix lah

(09-05-2022, 01:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol than you also don't know Amour Unit deal with what not just Tanks, Bonix lah

I did not comment on armour unit.  Laughing

TS you every night smoke your encik’s cigar? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-05-2022, 07:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TS you every night smoke your encik’s cigar? Big Grin

Becareful, this thread his responses bery combative...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-05-2022, 01:18 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol than you also don't know Amour Unit deal with what not just Tanks, Bonix lah

Do you mean Bionix? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-05-2022, 07:27 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Becareful, this thread his responses bery combative...... Big Grin

Really har?  Must be due to passion Big Grin

(08-05-2022, 10:24 PM)depdepenetrator Wrote:  HENG AR

PES E huan

8 to 5
everyday sign bookin bookout book book

During NS and reservist I tried all ways and means to keng out of PES A.

Finally the medical board told me ok, we can downgrade you to PES B.  You will still be doing whatever you are doing now.

#%+#¥¥£€ I decided to stick to the status quo Big Grin

(09-05-2022, 07:35 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Really har?  Must be due to passion Big Grin

Ya, may be very proud and passionate with armour...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(09-05-2022, 07:47 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, may be very proud and passionate with armour...... Big Grin

So kinky Laughing

(09-05-2022, 07:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  So kinky Laughing
Laughing

Carl Jung

(09-05-2022, 07:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Do you mean Bionix? Big Grin

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post