why LW talk big

"Singaporeans can be assured that they will never walk alone as they journey through their careers," says DPM Lawrence Wong.

I completed so many courses
also cannot get a job

prove it LW
[+] 3 users Like Talent's post

(18-10-2022, 03:19 PM)Talent Wrote:  "Singaporeans can be assured that they will never walk alone as they journey through their careers," says DPM Lawrence Wong.

also cannot get a job

prove it LW
Just wait and see whether he walks his talk or not. Give him one term as PM to see how it goes lah. .... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Your expectation high mah!

Can he first remove 100k FTs and PRs to prove?

[Image: B7-D74444-159-F-43-C1-9692-2-D60474-A096-B.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(18-10-2022, 03:19 PM)Talent Wrote:  "Singaporeans can be assured that they will never walk alone as they journey through their careers," says DPM Lawrence Wong.

also cannot get a job

prove it LW

is NOT Him rah, THAT LEE STILL IN CONTROL , YOU wait He surely push his son to be PM. Now put Lawrence Wong just like that time LKY put Goh C T First later pass to his son LHL , HISTORY REPEAT AGAIN ....

The LEE Family want to protect their power.

also cannot get a job

prove it LW

Wow, really??? what courses?? can share.

This lousy Wong just said we need FT, otherwise we all got no job.

Why not we hire FT to run the govt also.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(18-10-2022, 03:25 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Just wait and see whether he walks his talk or not. Give him one term as PM to see how it goes lah. .... Rolleyes

One term is 5 yrs Sir,, many damage done..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Jobs already stolen by Foreign Trashes.
Damage already done and Talk is cheap.

Time to tighten all the bad policies.
PRs cannot buy HDB public housing.
Increase the employing Ratio Sinkies/Foreigners ratio like(1.2:1)
If the companies needs to employ more foreigners and exceeded the stated ratio. The Sinkies salaries need to increase 30% more doing the same job.

If the companies employ more sinkies like 3:1 more tax incentives will given to such companies.

There must be a min cap ratio for Sinkies/Foreigners like 1:3

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

also cannot get a job

prove it LW

But that's your problem leh! By the way, LW will be our PM next time leh! Big Grin

(19-10-2022, 02:51 AM)victortan Wrote:  One term is 5 yrs Sir,, many damage done..

If dun wait for one term to vote and kick out PAP then how? You want to 革命 ah? ..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Their FT policies not only hurt us, now it is hurting our children. Young couples has been unsuccessful in applying for bto for more than 2 years ( balloted more than 5 times). How many more 2 years they can wait before they turn 30? If successful still need to wait for about 4 years to build.

About a week ago news reported that the number of fresh graduate getting a full time job has reduced. I know of few of them still working as temp since graduated 2 years ago. Most FT here are at least given a 2 years contract by the companies.

If there are 127 professions for FTs, then MP Tan SL must start targetted approach for each profession rather than leave us behind. My relative in SATS know a man driving luggages in the airway but due to pandemic became taxi driver. This is difficult to survive so he wanted to drive lorry. But the driving lessons cost $2k and he cannot afford!

(18-10-2022, 04:55 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Can he first remove 100k FTs and PRs to prove?

Come to think of it, very true

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-10-2022, 04:55 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Can he first remove 100k FTs and PRs to prove?

51% of the population  of Dubai are taxi drivers and table cleaners?

Now no business so how

Our PM is worried 

Decoupling is a worry’, PM Lee says, adding that Biden’s move may lead to ‘less interdependency, less trust and possibly ultimately a less stable world’.
Those on top, see big picture.
Bottom ones, only see themselves.

(19-10-2022, 09:04 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Our PM is worried 

Decoupling is a worry’, PM Lee says, adding that Biden’s move may lead to ‘less interdependency, less trust and possibly ultimately a less stable world’.
Those on top, see big picture.
Bottom ones, only see themselves.

Evil empire is doing deglobalisation.
This is the mess they have created.

He worries also no use. Still stand so close with evil-doer.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(19-10-2022, 08:25 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  If there are 127 professions for FTs, then MP Tan SL must start targetted approach for each profession rather than leave us behind. My relative in SATS know a man driving luggages in the airway but due to pandemic became taxi driver. This is difficult to survive so he wanted to drive lorry. But the driving lessons cost $2k and he cannot afford!

Maybe skillsfuture can pay for the lessons partially?

(19-10-2022, 02:51 AM)victortan Wrote:  One term is 5 yrs Sir,, many damage done..
Even 1 year can make it worse rotten until cannot be repaired.

Not everyone can go into high pay IT or Finance Job...all these got to start from young after school.

Our education not up to market needs and level...

Thus many turn into jobs like delivery grab or delivery...

(19-10-2022, 06:19 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  If dun wait for one term to vote and kick out PAP then how? You want to 革命 ah? ..... Rolleyes

You remember the riots in 60s or not leh? Some people not happy with PAP leh! Confused

also cannot get a job

prove it LW

there is no pressure for LW to help you to get a job.
if you have no job, there is no impact on him because he does not need to provide anything for you.

In USA, there is pressure and impact on Biden if you have no job.
If you have no job, Biden needs to provide unemployment benefits for you.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(19-10-2022, 11:34 AM)forum456 Wrote:  there is no pressure for LW to help you to get a job.
if you have no job, there is no impact on him because he does not need to provide anything for you.

In USA, there is pressure and impact on Biden if you have no job.
If you have no job, Biden needs to provide unemployment benefits for you.

Even if we die they also don't care mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(19-10-2022, 11:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Even if we die they also don't care mah!

even if a PAP policy does not work, they are still the ruling govt after the next election.
there is little impact on them because they still have 60% votes to deplete.

there will be impact to them if their supporting votes drop to 50%.
need to wait for 10 to 20 years.

(19-10-2022, 11:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You remember the riots in 60s or not leh? Some people not happy with PAP leh! Confused
You mean that racial thing ah? I remember my kampong got organized security patrols with parang tow and iron pipes sawed at one end at oblique angles to make them sharp like spear. Very frightening period and had to hide under my bed to sleep..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(19-10-2022, 11:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  You mean that racial thing ah? I remember my kampong got organized security patrols with parang tow and iron pipes sawed at one end at oblique angles to make them sharp like spear. Very frightening period and had to hide under my bed to sleep..... Big Grin

My uncle told me he and his gang already on standby with those huge J hooks used for guni-sacks liao lah! 1 guy got hooked in his throat and hanged at a lamp-post with blood flowing non-stop leh! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

I find it incomprehensible when people vote for New PM and expect better statements and Macro policies which this again, shows no improvement who is another puppet under PM Lee HL.

PAP don't know the ground and blindly set policies

Always leave us behind

[Image: LHL-Leaves-no-one-Behind-Aug-21.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(18-10-2022, 06:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  is NOT Him rah, THAT LEE STILL IN CONTROL , YOU wait He surely push his son to be PM. Now put Lawrence Wong just like that time LKY put Goh C T First later pass to his son LHL , HISTORY REPEAT AGAIN ....

The LEE Family want to protect their power.
Times are different loh.. Last time LKY pass to pinkie, people trust LKY so go along with it..

Now pinkie want to pass to his son, it won't work coz pinkie is no LKY..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Our house had a Chinese village in front of our garden.
A Malay kampong behind , and on one side .........

We packed up and moved to grandparents' place in town