SG Talk

Full Version: Big news ! 1billion size from money laundry in SG !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...082023_cna

One of my rich relative told me before she even puzzle how on earth got ppl buy GCB without see even come condos etc

SG got rich ppl yea all from these ppl do money laundry
(16-08-2023, 09:19 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ]https://tinyurl.com/yr8cnu2c

Is he the rich uncle of FA aka Tan Yak Chin?     Thinking
wonder who the gcb owners.... and only pink IC can own it...
What nationals? .... Thinking
see....always got China people involved....

Since they are caught..think properties will crash liao...big shark gone..
(16-08-2023, 10:42 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]see....always got China people involved....

🙂 so which property company agents sold these properties to them ? They never check ? Thought authority already warn to property agents watch out for “ suspicious buyer ?’

more photos

https://www.facebook.com/TheStraitsTimes...fl?__cft__
Washing machine partially faulty and leaking?
What properties they bought?
well singapore police force. can get more bonus for the year.
good add to the national reserve later.
(16-08-2023, 10:11 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]What nationals? .... Thinking

Nationality is quite wide. Besides China, the others are from Cambodia, Cyprus, Ni-Vanuatu, St Kitts & Nevis and Turkey. But they should be ex-Chinese. (Info from paper format of Straits Times. Strangely not available on the online news version).
All Cina from China!!kns!!
Wow S$1 Billion!

How can anti-money laundering can miss this activity in SG ???!!
Let's see what MAS finds out who are party to this crime...like they did against a Swiss bank on Bolehland's 1MBD... Big Grin

Quote:Falcon Bank, officials in the Singapore branch and Zurich headquarters broke money-laundering controls that include failures to detect irregularities in customer accounts and report suspicious transactions. Falcon Bank has been fined a total of 4.3 million Singapore dollars ($3.1 million) and branch manager Jens Sturzenegger was arrested on Wednesday.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Finance...1MDB-funds
now sinkies should know

who is the one who brought in all these crimes into sg
and
who is the one who stand to gain in the end
but
at the expense of those who got scammed

satisfied?
who did you vote for if you are one of those who got scammed
(16-08-2023, 10:42 PM)Sharexchange Wrote: [ -> ]see....always got China people involved....

After China’s Foreign Minister visited Sg and took off his tie after he saw a tie-less Vivi, they scooped up the money launderers. The China FM may have given Vivi a warning if Vivi dont do anything with the launderers.
Catch money laundering is more profitable than SGX IPOs... Big Grin
The SPF also issued a prohibition of disposal orders against 94 properties and 50 vehicles valued at over S$815 million (HK$4.56 billion) collectively. The assets targeted by the orders ranged from opulent bungalows to high-end automobiles purchased with laundered funds.

Furthermore, numerous ornaments, bottles of liquor and wine, more than 35 bank accounts with an estimated balance exceeding S$110 million, cash amounting to over S$23 million, luxury bags, watches, electronic devices, jewellery, gold bars, and documents concerning virtual assets have been seized.

The police identified the group of foreign nationals allegedly involved in laundering the proceeds of crime from their overseas organised crime activities, including scams and online gambling.

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/singapore-aut...ambodians/
SPF involved in this ops should be duly awarded with one of the Luxury Watch seized as Bonus.
is it related to the england F1 MONEY LAUNDERING CASE?
i REMEMBER THE ANGMO PUT HIS BILLIONS IN SINGAPORE..

maybe police use a hammer to bang iswaran balls
thn he say out...LOL
(16-08-2023, 10:09 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]wonder who the gcb owners.... and only pink IC can own it...

Then how come no Singaporean arrested ? And when i buy only one extra more property, IRA tax me over $100,000. I want to know how this synidicate managed to own so many GCBs undetected.
The GCBs should be rented, not owned. I'm not surprised if one of them is the GCB rented for 200k per month, reported in the news last year. With this kind of rental price, the mata would be alerted already.
so private property prices were chased up by them making prices keep going to the moon.
(17-08-2023, 01:06 PM)A2Z Wrote: [ -> ]so private property prices were chased up by them making prices keep going to the moon.

We will know if there is a crash next.
(17-08-2023, 12:41 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Then how come no Singaporean arrested ? And when i buy only one extra more property, IRA tax me over $100,000. I want to know how this synidicate managed to own so many GCBs undetected.

That is why investigation is still on-going - How did this criminal organisation managed to get past our much vaulted anti-laundering financial system that is supposed to be the pride of SG in a region where Corruption-as-a-Culture given ?

And here we are seeing white collar criminals living in SG's most premium residential districts of GCBs in Hollands and Nassim ....

[Image: spf4%20cars.png]

[Image: spf%20wine.png]
even my Rich Uncle don't have so much hard cash store inside his landed house.

wow 23 million in cool hard cash
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1395011511077377
It is a honeypot

Well done!
(17-08-2023, 07:23 AM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]What properties they bought?

Foreigners can buy private properties ie condo/ bungalow

But cars? Don't they need some type of work pass to even buy cars here? 

Eligibility for EntrePass (mom.gov.sg)
(17-08-2023, 01:11 PM)Manthink Wrote: [ -> ]That is why investigation is still on-going - How did this criminal organisation managed to get past our much vaulted anti-laundering financial system that is supposed to be the pride of SG in a region where Corruption-as-a-Culture given ?

And here we are seeing white collar criminals living in SG's most premium residential districts of GCBs in Hollands and Nassim ....

[Image: spf4%20cars.png]

[Image: spf%20wine.png]

Exactly Sad
cars- many towkays pay cash no need financing.
Pages: 1 2