SG Talk

Full Version: TCH's wife passed away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know who she is.

Next, please!
Age 67 is consider young in SG. how come media never state her death reason? the photo seems she is in pink of health.
No wonder Teo is so low profile..
Covid?

RIP.
NTUC posts. All 自己人
Teo chee hean must have regretted that he spend more time politicking than with his wife. Its too late now. She's gone. Power and money is not everything, family love is.
He got a very good wife.
Keep very low profile.

积很多阴德。。。
wife of politician should do m9re for good of society

not stay in low profile
(03-11-2021, 12:26 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]wife of politician should do m9re for good of society

not stay in low profile

Keeping low profile is 真善。
see who is next

politician wife

who
(03-11-2021, 12:28 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping low profile is 真善。

no

u are selfish to stay low 
when u can use yr position to help
my gf wife
still open house, cook for us

help here and there

not stay low
do nothing
only serve yr family

and waiting to do die

can u remember her for good
(03-11-2021, 12:26 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]wife of politician should do m9re for good of society

not stay in low profile

LKY's wife also low profile. Quietly supporting behind and letting the husband realise his full potential. Those women who like to 出风头 usually will either bring down the husband or stop the husband from realising his full potential.
(03-11-2021, 12:51 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]LKY's wife also low profile. Quietly supporting behind and letting the husband realise his full potential. Those women who like to 出风头 usually will either bring down the husband or stop the husband from realising his full potential.

u should not be selfish
just about yr family

all Singaporean are like that

now the country run in same fashion
all become selfish
(03-11-2021, 11:54 AM)wulala Wrote: [ -> ]Age 67 is consider young in SG. how come media never state her death reason? the photo seems she is in pink of health.

The photo may be taken decades ago, when she is in her late forties..? Rolleyes

not stay in low profile

Under radar doesn't mean not doing public service, ony she dint receive media attention. U go read the article lah.
(03-11-2021, 01:04 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]u should not be selfish
just about yr family

all Singaporean are like that

now the country run in same fashion
all become selfish

It's not selfish. U see history, a lot of cases lor.
Silly, always remember this...in the prata arena, where got permanent friends or permanent enemies...all playing one another For own selfish interests one.

V silly die die stick to one party one...must b from timbuktu.
(03-11-2021, 12:46 PM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]my gf wife
still open house, cook for us

help here and there

not stay low
do nothing
only serve yr family

and waiting to do die

can u remember her for good

Your gf wife ? Female to Female ???

Your gf ? You male or female ???   Huh Thinking Laughing
(03-11-2021, 01:46 PM)way Wrote: [ -> ]Your gf wife ? Female to Female ???

Your gf ? You male or female ???   Huh Thinking Laughing

How can be 'my gf wife'.........shouldn't it be my gf husband....? Laughing
(03-11-2021, 12:08 PM)Great Wrote: [ -> ]Teo chee hean must have regretted that he spend more time politicking than with his wife. Its too late now. She's gone. Power and money is not everything, family love is.

Some little bird in eastern part of Singapore told me he got flowery flowery life before entering politics. From rich family.
(03-11-2021, 02:25 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Some little bird in eastern part of Singapore told me he got flowery flowery life before entering politics. From rich family.

OCBC connection. Son of Teo Cheng Guan... wealthy 

[Image: singapores-top-families1.jpg]
lim swee say wife pass away last mth
now tch wife

next could be ...
(03-11-2021, 02:30 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC connection. Son of Teo Cheng Guan... wealthy 

Good family tree, many thanks .... Clapping
(03-11-2021, 02:44 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Good family tree, many thanks .... Clapping

What you mean by good??

Asslicking again?
So she never got chance to enjoy CPF Life ah?
(03-11-2021, 02:30 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]OCBC connection. Son of Teo Cheng Guan... wealthy 

got one very sakki 煞气腾腾
(03-11-2021, 11:56 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]No wonder Teo is so low profile..

hope Big Nose Teo will soon be reunited with his beloved wife................. Laughing
(03-11-2021, 03:54 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]hope Big Nose Teo will soon be reunited with his beloved wife................. Laughing

Wicked  Rotfl
Pages: 1 2 3