SG Talk

Full Version: MP Tin Pei Ling leaves Grab after seven months, to join fintech firm in October
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She said that she would be joining “an aspiring fintech company that aims to pioneer innovative advancements in the payment industry” on Oct 1, adding that her role would be a leadership role in strategic business development.

“I am excited that this new role will give me the opportunity to support the company’s product innovation efforts and expansion into key Asia-Pacific markets,” she wrote.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/singapore...ober/85744
fintech-out of few hundred thousands all but one will succeed. she that good meh.
Job hopper. Cannot last long one.
Will stray again
If her ambition is not to serve the society, then she should resign from her MP post to pursue her own self-interest.

She is now like occupying 2 tables in a hawker centre.
(18-08-2023, 10:51 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote: [ -> ]If her ambition is not to serve the society,  then she should resign from her MP post to pursue her own self-interest.

She is now like occupying 2 tables in a hawker centre.

wah
so gd analogy~
I wonder whether her initial appointment at grab was linked to the transcab acquisition. Then grab may have realised that she is just a deadweight with no real influence in the govt.
(18-08-2023, 10:48 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]Job hopper. Cannot last long one.
Will stray again

look good on resume

reason for leaving grab "it's Enron inside"