SG Talk

Full Version: Similarly, all PE candidates can do but what TKL can do that Tharman can't?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Similarly, all PE candidates can do but what TKL can do that Tharman can't?

Think..
(18-08-2023, 05:29 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Similarly, all PE candidates can do but what TKL can do that Tharman can't?

Think..

You mean Tharman sure win one meh? Thinking
(18-08-2023, 05:29 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Similarly, all PE candidates can do but what TKL can do that Tharman can't?

Think..

ARE YOU coMing back to vote ?
(18-08-2023, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Tharman sure win one meh? Thinking

Nothing written on stone
(18-08-2023, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Tharman sure win one meh? Thinking

Since Singaporeans able to endure numerous risky years under a non contested President, whats wrong for voters trying out TKL this time for a short period of 6 years?

Only till 2029.
(18-08-2023, 05:50 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]ARE YOU coMing back to vote ?

I strongly believe that every intelligent Singaporean must be inspired with this quote 

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 

-Albert Einstein"
(18-08-2023, 06:11 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Since Singaporeans able to endure numerous risky years under a non contested President, whats wrong for voters trying out TKL this time for a short period of 6 years?

Only till 2029.

Can give him 1 chance lah! Big Grin
Tharman's thinking and way of doing

has already been molded for the past 20 years to be like PAP

So TKL is special.
If selected President can do for past 6 years what the new President cannot do?
(18-08-2023, 06:37 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]Tharman's thinking and way of doing

has already been molded for the past 20 years to be like PAP

So TKL is special.

Exactly 😅 

TKL is different
(18-08-2023, 06:23 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]I strongly believe that every intelligent Singaporean must be inspired with this quote 

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. 

-Albert Einstein"

Action more important. All those quotes are useless.
actually in terms of growing an entity tkl has the among the best track record.
extracted from wikipedia

"Tan became the general manager of NTUC Income in 1977, at the age of 29. He was subsequently re-designated as the chief executive officer and remained in this position until April 2007.[2][3] Under his leadership, the company has grown from having S$28 million in assets in 1977 to more than S$17 billion in assets and over one million policyholders in 2007."

17b / 28m is a 607x grow over 30 years. that is quite a good record.
think tm or gic also no have such growth rate.
(18-08-2023, 06:51 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Action more important. All those quotes are useless.

What's Halimah's action?

If you don't give any opportunity, how do you know TKL is not equal or better than Madam Halimah?
Ah Lian can genuinely serve the people.
Tharman can genuinely serve his Piak And Piak masters
(18-08-2023, 07:19 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]What's Halimah's action?

If you don't give any opportunity, how do you know TKL is not equal or better than Madam Halimah?

Are u coming back to vote.
We must be accept the fact that the challenger already remove so most likely thama
(18-08-2023, 07:29 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Are u coming back to vote.

Rotfl

I think he is png Big Grin
Can Look for TKL

Ah Song KIV for next round
persona non grata Laughing
(18-08-2023, 07:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Rotfl

I think he is png Big Grin

simi si png ?
(18-08-2023, 08:18 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]simi si png ?

As above Big Grin
(18-08-2023, 07:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]persona non grata Laughing

I m going back
(18-08-2023, 08:31 PM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]I m going back

Cool
(18-08-2023, 09:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Cool

Polling day will be extremely hot and humid.
(19-08-2023, 12:11 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Polling day will be extremely hot and humid.

Welcome to Singapore Big Grin
What are those things?

If elected, there must be many things which TKL can do that Tharman can't ..

Thinking

Think..

Do what ?put his temp app in freezer ?ask why temp still up ?
(18-08-2023, 08:18 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]simi si png ?

Pioneer generation
Despite holding the 2nd key, none of the President ever declared what's in the vault as true and fair view.

What's the swearing oath of office for?

They just like walking in and out thru a revolving door.
Pages: 1 2