SG Talk

Full Version: White pirates is clearing the table for the ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During these few months, many incidents happened which the white could easily keep quiet, sweep under the carpet but ….. they trashed them out.

You think about it all those corruptions, affairs, Ridout, money laundry ….. who leak out …. NO ONE

Pinky Loong is clearing the table of troublesome or potential trouble to clear the table for Liang Poh Poh's ascension to the throne.

Pinky will step down next erection meaning next year to become Sr Minister
(20-08-2023, 10:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]During these few months, many incidents happened which the white could easily keep quiet, sweep under the carpet but ….. they trashed them out.

You think about it all those corruptions, affairs, Ridout, money laundry ….. who leak out …. NO ONE

Pinky Loong is clearing the table of troublesome or potential trouble to clear the table for Liang Poh Poh's ascension to the throne.

Pinky will step down next erection meaning next year to become Sr Minister

Dun talk cok, can?

Use your brain a bit..

And eat more red candles, white color also can

THINK!!
(20-08-2023, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Dun talk cok, can?

Use your brain a bit..

And eat more red candles, white color also can

THINK!!

My apologies … was playing golf … forgotten to burn and feed you ….. here you go

[Image: hungry-ghost-festival-offerings.jpg]

[Image: 33954497-888c-4e85-9b95-b692b01dfcc6-49ad8b5a.jpg]
(20-08-2023, 11:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies … was playing golf … forgotten to burn and feed you ….. here you go

[Image: hungry-ghost-festival-offerings.jpg]

[Image: 33954497-888c-4e85-9b95-b692b01dfcc6-49ad8b5a.jpg]

Your whole family starving and you give to me who is IMMORTAL?