SG Talk

Full Version: Wonder when the time come Finally Greedy PAP is out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looks like this current PE again is PAP president Tharman going to win

as usual.....

- ultra rich community support behind
- top civil servants support
- additional mix votes from the people those pro pap.

Whereas come so call Opposition

- Only from fellow Opposition party supporters , beside mix votes from the public
- Ultra rich community support ? Not say a lot.
- Top civil servants support? Not say a lot either too.

This is why PAP always win....
ONLY WAY TO STOP IS UNITY OF THE PEOPLE VOTES.
For 58 years our country never sinks
It is very heng liao
SG Money still strong
FD rates good
Ssb Tbill also good
(21-08-2023, 11:32 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]looks like this current PE again is PAP president Tharman going to win

as usual.....

- Only from fellow Opposition party supporters , beside mix votes from the public

My 12-yr old kid already asked me why can't Lee Hsien Loong be the president? This tells me that the future generation will think that a president is redundant, just a matter of time next generation of Singaporeans will wake up and vote PAP out.
(21-08-2023, 11:32 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]looks like this current PE again is PAP president Tharman going to win

as usual.....

You never mention the 10% race
(21-08-2023, 11:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]My 12-yr old kid already asked me why can't Lee Hsien Loong be the president? This tells me that the future generation will think that a president is redundant, just a matter of time next generation of Singaporeans will wake up and vote PAP out.

LKY himself already know his PAP will be voted out " when it cannot get capable new people whereas Opposition keep attracting capable ones "

You see how OKY , CCS , Grace Fu, Josp etc these people been pick already tell you LHL charm is not there to attract Real capable person in Politics.

This current Gen will NOT FEAR from govt. Unlike LKY DAYS He like to use " fear factor " to get votes from the people that is the Old gen and he is good to " brainwash too "

Some old folks " still think LKY around so vote for PAP " , DON'T Laugh is true
(21-08-2023, 11:51 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]LKY himself already know his PAP will be voted out " when it cannot get capable new people whereas Opposition keep attracting capable ones "

You see how OKY , CCS , Grace Fu, Josp etc these people been pick already tell you LHL charm is not there to attract Real capable person in Politics.

This current Gen will NOT FEAR from govt. Unlike LKY DAYS He like to use " fear factor " to get votes from the people that is the Old gen and he is good to " brainwash too "

Some old folks " still think LKY around so vote for PAP " , DON'T Laugh is true

If oppo are good not eeh aah eeh aah ok lah 
People can see who to trust n vote