SG Talk

Full Version: why my family full of docs in future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one niece one nephew
two  pharmacist or healthy care

no tree root in doc leh
Local med schs too expensive and hard to get in, us uk even more expensive.

Can try the uk med sch at jb educity.
(21-08-2023, 11:45 AM)Talent Wrote: [ -> ]one niece one nephew

no tree root in doc leh

Yes
They are all spin doctors
Doctor so good meh???
My son is medical officer at NUH. Work like dog n slave. Spend a bomb on study. More exp than study finance or business.

My second son is HOD of one unit in DBS. He SMU graduate. Make more than doctor. And lot of time with family.

Don’t be doctor. Sound nice unless u got talent n vy talented to be top consultant to make big buck. How many make this grade just ask.

Call yr kids study finance n business. Not Med n law.
Law still ok lah, aso very busy but at least still can work from home once a week. Whereas doctors hv to chiong at the front line even during circuit breaker
Being a doctor is overrated unless a surgeon. It may seem prestigious but the majority of doctors don't need to use a lot of brain in their daily work. Very little job satisfaction.
(21-08-2023, 12:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Law still ok lah, aso very busy but at least still can work from home once a week. Whereas doctors hv to chiong at the front line even during circuit breaker

Lawyer has a grey area which some may not be able to cross. Reservist got one lawyer he focus on company dispute. He told me lawyers has many specialization just like doctors. What if you meet a client who pay you to defend him although you know he is up to no good. Monies in front and moral conscience tussle. That is why subsequent ICT he no more become lawyer he cannot cross his moral conscience. But I think it is not that lar, it is becuz he found a more make monies profession lar i.e property agents sell, rent condo, bungalow using his connections last time when he is lawyer in high places.
(21-08-2023, 12:43 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor so good meh???
My son is medical officer at NUH. Work like dog n slave. Spend a bomb on study. More exp than study finance or business.

My second son is HOD of one unit in DBS. He SMU graduate. Make more than doctor. And lot of time with family.

Don’t be doctor. Sound nice unless u got talent n vy talented to be top consultant to make big buck. How many make this grade just ask.

Agree, my cousins also doctors...very xiong.

u need to be super talented like Prof Maurice Choo to earn millions.
My frank advice is to join the civil service after graduation. Then join PAP and become Minister.
Army or Police also good. Just make sure u get any degree and become officer. Then join PAP become Minister... Sure become God of Fortune like my Victoria school mate.
Their income can be even higher than my billionaire ancestors if they climb the ladder properly... sure win.
For example Two Ministers can stay in landed 20x my one. That is why I suggest to all to protect PAP but make sure the President is not too affiliated to them so can keep a close watch on them.
You want your future generation to have a chance to stay in GCB bungalows...make sure you vote PAP BUT vote Tan Kin Lian to be the gatekeeper.
(21-08-2023, 01:23 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]Being a doctor is overrated unless a surgeon. It may seem prestigious but the majority of doctors don't need to use a lot of brain in their daily work. Very little job satisfaction.

surgeon is life and death
it is the most respected profession
Rideout to Riches with PAP ! Huat arh TAN KIN LIAN !!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/7S52B5Cq3mM?feature=share
(21-08-2023, 02:06 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]surgeon is life and death
it is the most respected profession

Yes, I agree.
Corporate real estate lawyers are the best. Just handle a few commercial buildings eat cannot finish
(21-08-2023, 02:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Corporate real estate lawyers are the best. Just handle a few commercial buildings eat cannot finish

True...but must got people like you la
(21-08-2023, 02:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]You want your future generation to have a chance to stay in GCB bungalows...make sure you vote PAP BUT vote Tan Kin Lian to be the gatekeeper.

LOL, you're funny

Laughing
(21-08-2023, 02:04 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]You want your future generation to have a chance to stay in GCB bungalows...make sure you vote PAP BUT vote Tan Kin Lian to be the gatekeeper.

(21-08-2023, 02:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, you're funny

Laughing

PAP only Good Colonial Bungalow

but Better Colonial Bungalow (BCB) you vote them out and de-elect them

no tree root in doc leh
If can open own clinic better lah 
Otherwise low pay
(21-08-2023, 01:58 PM)*天哥* Wrote: [ -> ]Army or Police also good. Just make sure u get any degree and become officer. Then join PAP become Minister... Sure become God of Fortune like my Victoria school mate.
Nil Sine Labore (Nothing Without Labour
(21-08-2023, 12:43 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor so good meh???

Smile Must have Ambition work till like YT or Tang Min which CH 8 9PM showing that HK DRAMA .

As YT is Director of a private hospital and Tang min is deputy director.
(21-08-2023, 02:23 PM)hansamu Wrote: [ -> ]Nil Sine Labore (Nothing Without Labour

This very familiar it is something I study in Secondary School way back in Geylang Bahru. Now the school premise give other schools take over. I not smart enough to go on to their JC so I study in neighorbood Yishun JC but I smelly smelly also enter NUS and graduated with degree.

no tree root in doc leh

pharmacist are not doctors 

no tree root in doc leh

pharmacist are not doctors leh...
Usually those cannot make it to med then choose dentistry, pharmacist or vets. Still can make lots of money.
no leh
all get scholarship to study
(21-08-2023, 03:45 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]pharmacist are not doctors leh...

2 aspiring doctors
2 already pharmacists
.Talent Hospital
Launch IPO to start-up a new hospital and you be the chairman asap.
Pages: 1 2