SG Talk

Full Version: Tan Kin Lian Receives Another Endorsement!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There are some facts and opinion in what she say. You may ignore her and decide who you want to vote.
Those who oppose PAP gov always like to seek alternative power to counter their policies which is normal. PAP IBs must work harder now.
(21-08-2023, 02:41 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]He's like a magnet for misfits.

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...m_webapp=1

How come this aunty eyes bery evil? sneaky
I am sick of PAP those snobbish scholar n general who are proud.

Time to make them humble.

Lawrence Wong is not a better choice for PM too.

But what choice have we got. He is the best of the worse like CCS n OYK n Heng.

Tharman shd be the PM. LHL Should step dwn n be EP. He done enough damage to the reputation his dad work so hard.

When his dad was around. I nvr fail to vote for PAP till this GCT takeover.

I believe we sporean now hv enough talented ppl more than those general to bring sillypore forward.
This is iris koh...

Wtf ...
(21-08-2023, 03:08 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I am sick of PAP those snobbish scholar n general who are proud.

Who is your ideal PM?
(21-08-2023, 02:58 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote: [ -> ]to be fair, electing him is like having donald trump as president as he gave CIA sleepless nights
I rather vote for clown than snobbish n proud suxker. 
I rather vote for idiotic ppl than adulterer n corrupted n those proud n ignorance like Vivian who do not care for the old folk when lily neo ask him to.
(21-08-2023, 03:12 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Who is your ideal PM?

Hey. U nvr read my post completely. I said Tharman shd be PM. LHL shd be EP.
I'd rather Iris Koh stay miles away from me if I TKL
(21-08-2023, 03:20 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey. U nvr read my post completely. I said Tharman shd be PM. LHL shd be EP.

她妈 cannot lah, he cannot lead Piss And Pee. He not Chinese. Pinky become Employment Pass?
This previous SMRT chief nvr got sack but transfer to Temasek trust. Hope he do well there.

Another general from army. Screw up smrt n Khaw correct it.

I think perhaps Khaw can be EP. He is good n humble unike those from the army.

I wonder why this LHL love to take those asshole general into politic???

We got better talent to run the economy from the private sector.
(21-08-2023, 03:11 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]This is iris koh...

Wtf ...

Like her husband, forget to take her medicine.
(21-08-2023, 03:30 PM)puntfast2 Wrote: [ -> ]Like her husband, forget to take her medicine.

feather of birds flock together since other got a CB build in his head
MILO got give TKL's endorsement?
I remember some top man say Sporean not ready for a non-Chinese PM ? Actually PM really much more powerful than President lar. But they want to tone that fact down and focus everyone attention on President instead.
Somehow I feel that's the way to get rid of 大馒头
Why Iswaran case no more news?
(22-08-2023, 07:01 PM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]Why Iswaran case no more news?

I " suspect CPIB already investigate finished " PM don't want to release statement yet will add more damage on Tharman.

He can drag TCJ case for 3 years already tell u
victortan Wrote:I am sick of PAP those snobbish scholar n general who are proud.

Tharman shd be the PM. LHL Should step dwn n be EP. He done enough damage to the reputation his dad work so hard.

I believe we sporean now hv enough talented ppl more than those general to bring sillypore forward.

Yes, Tharman should be the PM. LHL can step aside and be President...

But since it is not going to happen, then vote in TKL lor.
(22-08-2023, 07:14 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Tharman should be the PM. LHL can step aside and be President...

But since it is not going to happen, then vote in TKL lor.
[Image: IMG-20230822-180730.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230822-190359.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230822-190533.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20230822-190441.jpg]
Voting President is different from voting for Government. President is not to "lending a voice for people". Like no 话语权。Only to safeguard the reserve & to represent country in international .

So stop saying if being voted, I will do this , i will change that.......
(22-08-2023, 07:28 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]Voting President is different from voting for Government. President is not to "lending a voice for people". Like no 话语权。Only to safeguard the reserve & to represent country in international .

So stop saying if being voted, I will do this , i will change that.......
Precisely because the President ís task to safeguard the reserve, it cant end up ownself safeguard the reserve

This rules out the 2

Then you hv to vote a President who echoes the voice of the common people and most can identify with as in their camp

TKL deliberately made himself an open book instead of shrouded in mystery so majority will feel safe with him as a President and not end up as a Nathan, TT or Harimau

This is the Will of Heavens

No need to complicate things

Most know TKL cannot change this govt

They just want to know that TKL shares their feelings and can be relied upon to safeguard the reserve since he is independent of the govt

Enuff said
Fcuk la
What you mean by misfit?
CECAWARAN not misfit meh?
Cardboard Tan and MangoCheng not misfit meh?
Indianee Rajah not misfit meh?
(22-08-2023, 08:12 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Fcuk la
What you mean by misfit?
CECAWARAN not misfit meh?
Cardboard Tan and MangoCheng not misfit meh?
Indianee Rajah not misfit meh?

In order to correct it you go join sdp or OA as candidate for next GE25. I am sure no misfit
(22-08-2023, 08:15 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]In order to correct it you go join sdp or OA as candidate for next GE25. I am sure no misfit

Correct your head la 
You should put in a maroon T-shirt and help Thambi distribute pamphlets 
Maybe Pinky will increase your hourly rate
Sibeh jialat, your anti TKL threads boh seng Li
100% your commission be cut
(22-08-2023, 08:19 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Correct your head la 
You should put in a maroon T-shirt and help Thambi distribute pamphlets 
Maybe Pinky will increase your hourly rate
Sibeh jialat, your anti TKL threads boh seng Li
100% your commission be cut

Yup good suggestion I shall. You want to join me. Better than not getting pay from SDP and OA.
individual endorsement can become President ?
(21-08-2023, 03:08 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]I am sick of PAP those snobbish scholar n general who are proud.

I fully agree with u. I was a full PAP supporter since the first day I was qualified to vote.

But it is timely ripe to show them the power of Singaporean voters. 

A sizeable number of this vote for Tan Kin Lian will send a loud and clear message to PAP even if he lost.

Are you a zoomer? Why you dad here dad there like a kiddo? The younger generation likes to say dad

During my time we just say father.
Pages: 1 2