SG Talk

Full Version: Tonite DOW up or Down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big Grin

[Image: AdRKFM7.png]
Dow is weak.  It will be down.  Looks like it is going to break 34k this week.
Looks weak, hope it does not fall too much, fingers crossed
september n october weak month for wall st,. maybe Nov chiong all the way to Jan n feb..hope so.
(21-08-2023, 11:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Looks weak, hope it does not fall too much, fingers crossed

I thought u r IAM. U should know how much it'll fall mah.  Rotfl
(22-08-2023, 06:47 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I thought u r IAM. U should know how much it'll fall mah.  Rotfl

Already said "Hope it will not fall too much"

This is to be tactful to Gemstar, as he is the one who responded to the thread. While DOW has come down from the top, the bearish sentiments have exhausted itself, but I cannot be saying to Gemstar that it will unlikely go to 34,000, or else no one will respond to my future threads on the DOW, except plps like you who is out to poke here, poke there, while I also do my best to give it back as I receive from you
(21-08-2023, 11:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Looks weak, hope it does not fall too much, fingers crossed
If Dow goes to around level of 33k+ or around 34k, can consider buying UOB share.  Lately, UOB has been buying back their shares for 
many days.
MKT would be up for next 3-5 sessions till end of Aug but overall still in a downtrend after Aug
(22-08-2023, 10:06 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]If Dow goes to around level of 33k+ or around 34k, can consider buying UOB share.  Lately, UOB has been buying back their shares for 
many days.

This is as low as DOW will go for the moment at around 34.2k yesterday

In fact, the DOW has already reversed quietly unless you have a keen eye you may unlikely see that subtle about turn

Double bottom had been formed on 1H
(22-08-2023, 06:47 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I thought u r IAM. U should know how much it'll fall mah.  Rotfl

He is a liar lah
(22-08-2023, 10:11 AM)limpeh394 Wrote: [ -> ]MKT would be up for next 3-5 sessions till end of Aug but overall still in a downtrend after Aug

No, after Aug, it will be uptrend till mid Sept, then sideways till Oct start around there, then downtrend whole of Oct and Nov will be straight bull till Dec/Jan, then bear again

Edit: Your "next 3-5 sessions till end of Aug" is I believe quite correct

THE ORACLE has Spoken
(22-08-2023, 10:14 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]He is a liar lah

Andy dearest, lukongsimi?
(22-08-2023, 10:14 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]He is a liar lah

He tend to boast a lot.  Laughing
(22-08-2023, 12:04 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]He tend to boast a lot.  Laughing

If you hv my caliber, you also dare to post Pretty girls and get AWARE upset because you know you are so fine
(22-08-2023, 12:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]If you hv my caliber, you also dare to post Pretty girls and get AWARE upset because you know you are so fine
I rather die than have your caliber.  Laughing
(22-08-2023, 06:13 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I rather die than have your caliber.  Laughing

Die everyone will one night

By rejecting such caliber means you die under mysterious circumstances
(22-08-2023, 07:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Die everyone will one night

By rejecting such caliber means you die under mysterious circumstances

Your caliber will lose kkj in a bet. I'd like to keep my kkj to piak.  Laughing
(22-08-2023, 07:56 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Your caliber will lose kkj in a bet. I'd like to keep my kkj to piak.  Laughing
Piak kkj? You are an abalone is it?
(22-08-2023, 07:56 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Your caliber will lose kkj in a bet. I'd like to keep my kkj to piak.  Laughing

You never bet with me instead you chicken out

You are nato!!
(22-08-2023, 08:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Piak kkj? You are an abalone is it?

You have no kkj so u r abalone lah. Only u will think of piak kkj lor.
(22-08-2023, 08:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You never bet with me instead you chicken out

You are nato!!

Last time bet with u and won your kkj lah. U selectively forget.  Laughing
(22-08-2023, 08:04 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]You have no kkj so u r abalone lah. Only u will think of piak kkj lor.
You just said you keep my kkj to piak piak

Now you try to make your problem mine is it?
(22-08-2023, 08:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You just said you keep my kkj to piak piak

Now you try to make your problem mine is it?

U admit u have no kkj.  Clap
(22-08-2023, 08:08 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Last time bet with u and won your kkj lah. U selectively forget.  Laughing
You never bet

I gave you a chance to bet but you rejected

If u had bet, then tell me if you lose the bet, what will you give me? You cant say right? Because you never bet
(22-08-2023, 08:10 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U admit u have no kkj.  Clap

I said kkb >> kkj

I never say I no kkj
[Image: Screenshot-2023-08-23-002931.png]

daily time frame. 
此孰吉孰凶何去何從
Correct to the upside then jailatbfall
DOW fall 174 points ....
事出反常必有妖。
I have warned early.
Better stay out of market. Rotfl

Our Sg is the 2nd largest dumping US bond after China. Sg has bought gold ferociously for the past 6mths.

I hope it crashes so that you lose until 9696.   Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2