SG Talk

Full Version: Can Tharman able to match TkL to reduce NS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can Tharman able to match TkL to reduce NS?

If possible, Tharman should cut NS to less than one year.

I will vote for you.
He is a yes, yes, yes sir man

What do you think?
He has been so many years with pap 
While tkl only a small fry 
What do u think ?
(22-08-2023, 08:52 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Can Tharman able to match TkL to reduce NS?

I will vote for you.

Oops, your English in the thread title is wrong, either can or be able to, there’s no such thing as “can able to”..
(22-08-2023, 08:55 AM)Stoki Wrote: [ -> ]He is a yes, yes, yes sir man

What do you think?

That means closed door he need to seek guidance and approval before announce to the public. For the big fat paycheck I don't mind do that.
For 55 yrs NS you think TKL can do that....better take care his deposit better....he has angered the woman already better not to anger the army....
(22-08-2023, 04:57 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]For 55 yrs NS you think TKL can do that....better take care his deposit better....he has angered the woman already better not to anger the army....

He won't do that......we still need NS and do it full time...
Remember to put 嘴炮 NATO TKL into the Istana and opposition no more in the parliament after GE25

[Image: IMG-20230821-090231.jpg]
He knock the wrong door.
He need to knock on the PM's door not president's door.
(22-08-2023, 08:52 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]Can Tharman able to match TkL to reduce NS?

I will vote for you.

President don't have power to reduce NS lah. Any president tell u can is lying to u.
Why TKL he said can ?....he might think he got some power...
No need to match because Tharman is already a misfit

GST is inclusive and helps us to stay Competitive

放屁

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...lusive-dpm
PAP force everyone, especially pure Citizens who live here

to pay GST for everything

This is NOT the same as Inclusivity!
(22-08-2023, 09:58 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP force everyone, especially pure Citizens who live here

to pay GST for everything

This is NOT the same as Inclusivity!

So what are going to do about it? Vote in or give more vote to tiko NATO TKL still can change gov. Psp will still be there. And it will be more difficult to vto in next GE.