SG Talk

Full Version: If TKL cannot become President, I Worry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Then we will be like the same as HaLeemah’s term, doing nothing Significant but collect $$$$
I think the electorate actually want that because they not interest in safeguarding the reserves and is afraid of making the ruling party upset
Come out so many patterns to threaten the voters
Tharma will win, if close fight, you know...empty boxes..
The original design of President post is for fear that one day a non PAP party becomes the ruling govt. The president can then play a role in safeguarding the reserves saved up over the decades.

Going by this objective, it is important for president to be as independent as possible. But how many of our ex president not related to PAP? Once a blue moon, some candidates appear but they got disqualified before making to nomination stage.

So now we have Tharman, Ng and TKL. Just choose the one that is least related to current ruling govt and party lor. Else why have this president post?? Lol

Just vote for TKL lor.
Those who vote TKL are likely protesting against pap gahmen and not really voting for TKL.

If he can stop talking about what he wants to do which are not within his scope of duties and focus on winning voters over, he may have a chance.

Maybe his advisors screwed him, didnt advise him to play the game well. People are looking at the 3 important functions of EP. Just tell them how you can do it better than the other 2 candidates lah. Provide proof, stories, emotions like cocksong lah. People like sob stories.

No point talking about soft power, investment policy, monarchy, smear campaign, pretty girls, etc... he is being shot down by the media already.

Still got time to change strategy.
Just keep saying it is not wise to have all the eggs in one basket and he is just as qualified to safeguard the reserves

And that he is a hardworker with the brains and experience in managing a huge reserves, that's all

The rest could be overkill
We need to hv a President who is at par with former Honourable Ong Teng Cheong who upkeeps his promises to the people. Honourable Ong hv put in utmost efforts to question and protect our Reserves. Sadly,it was a fall-out along the way. He truly did his roles.
(24-08-2023, 10:07 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]We need to hv a President who is at par with former Honourable Ong Teng Cheong who upkeeps his promises to the people. Honourable Ong hv put in utmost efforts to question and protect our Reserves. Sadly,it was a fall-out along the way. He truly did his roles.

Quote:u think so easy find such president stop dreaming u moron
(24-08-2023, 09:00 AM)klat Wrote: [ -> ]Then we will be like the same as HaLeemah’s term, doing nothing Significant but collect $$$$

Quote:I also worry he spends his time objectifying woman in the instana  instead of helping what he promised
Of course, PAP dun want a needle in their pants that can prick their azz.    Big Grin
(24-08-2023, 10:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, PAP dun want a needle in their pants that can prick their azz.    Big Grin

Prick disGracefool’s or JoeTeo’s ?
omg I just had lunch with colleagues. They commented TKL is a cheekopek and won’t vote for him  Tongue
(24-08-2023, 01:37 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]omg I just had lunch with colleagues. They commented TKL is a cheekopek and won’t vote for him  Tongue

Ooh so they prefer black skin I see. Voting is sacred and all the best to your colleagues.
(24-08-2023, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Ooh so they prefer black skin I see. Voting is sacred and all the best to your colleagues.

one colleague told her mum: who gave you money? it’s PAP! so you must know who to vote! 

she must be related to ah Jac Rolleyes
I really want to support an independent such as GG, but Tiko Lian is not that man.
(24-08-2023, 08:09 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]one colleague told her mum: who gave you money? it’s PAP! so you must know who to vote! 

she must be related to ah Jac Rolleyes

She never ask then pap monies come from where? Her mum most likely if she worked last time. If never work then maybe her dad.
(24-08-2023, 01:37 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]omg I just had lunch with colleagues. They commented TKL is a cheekopek and won’t vote for him  Tongue

Your colleagues are either prudes or dinobus Big Grin
Obviously " if " tharman win is SR Nathan VER 2.0
(24-08-2023, 11:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Your colleagues are either prudes or dinobus Big Grin

they are decent guai guai loi  Big Grin
(24-08-2023, 11:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously " if " tharman win is SR Nathan VER 2.0

If tharma wins more illegal money will come from Sri Lanka to Singapore. Presently these money are parked with their children studying in Singapore. Their home country is so poor now and the rich people move their money here
(24-08-2023, 09:09 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Tharma will win, if close fight, you know...empty boxes..

not surprise to see dishonourable scums resorting to low class act
(24-08-2023, 09:09 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Tharma will win, if close fight, you know...empty boxes..
Don't the eld have list of no. of boxes expected for every counting center? The gates should be locked after all the boxes are in so that you don't have extra boxes coming in at... 10pm????
(24-08-2023, 11:51 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously " if " tharman win is SR Nathan VER 2.0

Tharman is much more intelligent than Nathan and also accomplished more internationally. Cannot compare.
(25-08-2023, 05:43 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]not surprise to see dishonourable scums resorting to low class act

You mean Tharma's supporters?
(25-08-2023, 04:22 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]If tharma wins more illegal money will come from Sri Lanka to Singapore. Presently these money are parked with their children studying in Singapore. Their home country is so poor now and the rich people move their money here

More ce.ca may come in freely without proper qualifications and experience