SG Talk

Full Version: Ang Mo Service really Number one!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look what one of my American friend post .....

" I have to say can't complain about Amazon, I got a 300 dollar rebuild kit from them for a 60e it was Raybestos , For what ever reason when I was doing therebuild,d I noted it was short 1 fwd steel 1 reverse input steel and 1 3-4 friction tight out of the shrink wrap. about 8 dollars in parts .
It was a Raybestos kit cost 300 dollars. well I had spares of these so i finished build ,
I contacted Amazon about missing parts. They explained they had no means to replace the missing parts so the solution was to send me another whole 300 dollar kit free to replace my parts.
It will be here Friday.
I can't complain about that solution lol "

Amazon in return Send him another Whole New Set to him !
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1692845876' Wrote: [ -> ]1692845876[/url]']
Look what one of my American friend post .....

" I have to say can't complain about Amazon, I got a 300 dollar rebuild kit from them  for a 60e it was Raybestos  , For what ever reason when I was doing therebuild,d I noted it was short 1 fwd steel 1 reverse input steel and 1 3-4 friction tight out of the shrink wrap. about 8 dollars in parts .
It was a Raybestos  kit cost 300 dollars. well I had spares of these so i finished build ,
I contacted Amazon about missing parts. They explained they had no means to replace the missing parts so the solution was to send me another whole 300 dollar kit free to replace my parts.
It will be here Friday.
I can't complain about that solution lol "

Amazon in return Send him another Whole New Set to him !

Quote:bought 1 item from Amazon sent twice billed twice