SG Talk

Full Version: 3 doses of Sinovac is better than mixing with Pfizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I suspected long ago.
(04-11-2021, 01:21 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]This is what I suspected long ago.
What abt those who recvdcc 2 doses of mRNA vaccine and with a non-mRNA booster?  Is this effective?
(04-11-2021, 01:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What abt those who recvdcc 2 doses of mRNA vaccine and with a non-mRNA booster?  Is this effective?

I am not expert. My thinking based on gut feeling.
I also suspect those people that exercise regularly, eat healthy diet high in natural anti oxidants and sleep well may have strong resistance against covid.
(04-11-2021, 01:56 PM)dynamite Wrote: [ -> ]I also suspect those people that exercise regularly, eat healthy diet high in natural anti oxidants and sleep well may have strong resistance against covid.
I believed this too.
(04-11-2021, 01:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]What abt those who recvdcc 2 doses of mRNA vaccine and with a non-mRNA booster?  Is this effective?

Should be fine. It is recommended to have 3rd dose as a non-mRNA booster for those with 2 doses of mRNA vaccines.
(04-11-2021, 02:25 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Should be fine. It is recommended to have 3rd dose as a non-mRNA booster for those with 2 doses of mRNA vaccines.

How about those who were vaccinated earlier with Pfizer vaccines, all three are mRNA vaccines....?
Moh still iron teeth recommend 2 Sinovac + 1 mRNA
(04-11-2021, 02:36 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]How about those who were vaccinated earlier with Pfizer vaccines, all three are mRNA vaccines....?

Natural immunity may be better. But it covers earlier variants.
(04-11-2021, 02:36 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]How about those who were vaccinated earlier with Pfizer vaccines, all three are mRNA vaccines....?

All mRNA is pushing your luck too far especially if the 3rd is Moderna.
(04-11-2021, 02:59 PM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]All mRNA is pushing your luck too far especially if the 3rd is Moderna.

If you are vaccinated with Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, there is no regrets, cos you cannot be unvaccinated.... nudie
Notice that some who took mRNA vaccines are very obedient people.
(04-11-2021, 03:14 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Notice that some who took mRNA vaccines are very obedient people.

We just follow the "flow of the people" and hope for the best..... Thinking
(04-11-2021, 02:57 PM)theold Wrote: [ -> ]Natural immunity may be better. But it covers earlier variants.

There are reinfection cases among natural infected, serious case is rarer.
It depend if the body recognize virus or not.

Another way is to prevent binding to human tissue.
wat good abt sinovac
no kickback bolui kio