SG Talk

Full Version: TKL is the only candidate who speaks for Singaporeans...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other 2 speak for the govt.

Who is the one who spoke up for Lehman Minibond victims 
Who was the one who spoke for Hyflux victims ...
Who was the one who spoke against the Population WhitebPaper....for the working class and the disadvantaged ...

Tharman and NKS are ivory Tower candidates....they climbed up the tower working for the  PAP govt. Both have never spoken up for ordinary Singaooreans ....they speak for the govt.

Ask yourself if you want another president similar to Mdm Halimah and Tony Tan in office? What did they do for you ...nothing.

Vote wisely.

Last few days all sorts of smear campaign at TKL over pretty girls ans what not.
The other 2 candidates one has a fiance 30yrs his junior and the other was convicted of violating the Official Secrets Act.

Not that I expect any candidate to be perfect ...but the behavior of the mainstream media is not fair. ..and we see this at every election. 

They are attempting to sway the votes from Mr
 Tan but not all Sjngaproeans are fools.
So far this is your only best post
(25-08-2023, 09:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  
Whole day talking about my  family earned so much as comfort n bought properties together with gay partner gemsnut old uncle thrills me 
I m so how Lian like tks 
(25-08-2023, 04:19 PM)Lukongsimilj Wrote: [ -> ]I got nothing to howlian. My whole family work as comforters, feel very xia sway. Pls donate some money

Hopeless.
(25-08-2023, 09:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  
Whole day talking about my  family earned so much as comfort n bought properties together with gay partner gemsnut old uncle thrills me 
I m so how Lian like tks 

Hopeless
(25-08-2023, 09:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  
I m so how Lian like tks 

Hopeless u are under ignore list together with your gay partner gemsai!
Suay kena 7th month hungry ghost pui! Get lost!
(25-08-2023, 04:19 PM)Lukongsimilj Wrote: [ -> ]I got nothing to howlian. My whole family work as comforters, but whole day no business. Duno what happens

Maybe kc too loose already
Got one only speak for the cats and migrant workers.
[Image: IMG-20230825-231634.jpg]