SG Talk

Full Version: Pretty girls spotted with TKL!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: xU5PNwb.jpeg]
They also never smile,, why
(26-08-2023, 09:32 AM)FangFang Wrote: [ -> ]They also never smile,, why
Exactly, because no one there tells them they are pretty
(25-08-2023, 09:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xU5PNwb.jpeg]

He kept his paws close to his chest, and averted a potential temptation....
(26-08-2023, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He kept his paws close to his chest, and averted a potential temptation....
You tempted or not, pretty boy?
(26-08-2023, 09:49 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He kept his paws close to his chest, and averted a potential temptation....

He even held on to his right forearm with his left hand to stop it from moving!  

Imagine, if he had spoken like LKY....you know, when LKY spoke hor, whoa! lots of hand movements wan....and then right arm swings out, and touches briefly....for just a fleeting second....the bra....only the bra since the breast is covered by that, he can kiss goodbye to his candidacy lor.  Rotfl
(26-08-2023, 09:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly, because no one there tells them they are pretty

AWARE will say you are objectifying women with your thread and posts here.  Those reporters didn't get their jobs by being pretty but for their command of a language that's considered good enough to write for a publication, and their intelligence, both of which you had successfully proven to lack.  Rolleyes
(25-08-2023, 09:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ][Image: xU5PNwb.jpeg]

Got stamp cover your eyes. Laughing
(26-08-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]AWARE will say you are objectifying women with your thread and posts here.  Those reporters didn't get their jobs by being pretty but for their command of a language that's considered good enough to write for a publication, and their intelligence, both of which you had successfully proven to lack.  Rolleyes

Did I say: Just a pretty face?
(26-08-2023, 10:01 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Got stamp cover your eyes. Laughing
No leh
(26-08-2023, 10:12 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]No leh

If no stamp cover your eyes then your standard of pretty girl is extremely low.  Laughing
(26-08-2023, 10:14 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If no stamp cover your eyes then your standard of pretty girl is extremely low.  Laughing
We understand, only your wife is pretty, right?

You're so blind
(26-08-2023, 10:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Did I say: Just a pretty face?

You said a lot of nonsense. I only highlighted one. You don't deserve an essay to point out all your ERRORS because you are just a df.  Rolleyes
(26-08-2023, 10:30 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]You said a lot of nonsense. I only highlighted one. You don't deserve an essay to point out all your ERRORS because you are just a df.  Rolleyes
How is it nonsense when I echo the sentiments of the ground?

Rmb, IAM GAIA, DF!
(26-08-2023, 10:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]We understand, only your wife is pretty, right?

You're so blind

Wah, u everytime talk about other people's wife. I think u must be the one who started the attack on Tharman's wife. U jialat liao.
In the photo above, the most chio one sensibly kept a distance from Tiko Lian.
(26-08-2023, 10:40 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Wah, u everytime talk about other people's wife. I think u must be the one who started the attack on Tharman's wife. U jialat liao.
Who? Me? Jane Ittogi is never in my radar, never!

IAM only interested in your wife, can?

You wife so pretty!
(26-08-2023, 10:48 AM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]In the photo above, the most chio one sensibly kept a distance from Tiko Lian.
That's because the girl behind likely from AWARE or likely will smear to AWARE, possible?
Lose deposit lor
(26-08-2023, 10:51 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Who? Me? Jane Ittogi is never in my radar, never!

IAM only interested in your wife, can?

You wife so pretty!

If not in your radar then how come u go take note of the name? U jialat liao. I've prepared a cup of kopi for u.  Laughing
(26-08-2023, 11:24 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]If not in your radar then how come u go take note of the name? U jialat liao. I've prepared a cup of kopi for u.  Laughing

You mean you dun know her name? YOUR FUTURE 1ST LADY WOH?

Jialat lah you! Vote blindly, U better harikiri
(26-08-2023, 12:13 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]You mean you dun know her name? YOUR FUTURE 1ST LADY WOH?

Jialat lah you! Vote blindly, U better harikiri

U so sure she'll be future 1st lady? U must have supported Tharman lor.  Laughing
(26-08-2023, 12:15 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]U so sure she'll be future 1st lady? U must have supported Tharman lor.  Laughing

Yes I support Tharma de

But the electorate doesnt leh

How?
(26-08-2023, 12:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I support Tharma de

But the electorate doesnt leh

How?

He know u support him enough liao. Laughing
(26-08-2023, 12:28 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]He know u support him enough liao. Laughing

But IAM the voice of the electorate leh

I must follow them mah

I must sacrifice myself
(26-08-2023, 12:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]But IAM the voice of the electorate leh

I must follow them mah

I must sacrifice myself

Tharman knows that u r the voice, will follow those people to shout TKL but vote for him at the booth.  Laughing
(26-08-2023, 10:40 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Wah, u everytime talk about other people's wife. I think u must be the one who started the attack on Tharman's wife. U jialat liao.
Laugh if you like... Rotfl
[Image: Screenshot-20230718-223046-You-Tube.jpg]
Laugh...LOL. Smile Tiko lean. Tiko suamm Ho lohh.
[Image: happy-dance.gif]
Pages: 1 2