SG Talk

Full Version: Confirm PAP sent spies in here to monitor liao....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
you all better watch you say, wait later invited to lim kopi like iswaran
Yes...suddenly as high as 1700 paxs (never before)coming into SGTALK..mostly browsing and observing I guess.....but only the same few regulars contributing. 

Apart from the relevant local authorities,  I guess there are also international visitors and observers.
Aya, spies is everywhere lah.. many 007 and M1 and CIA

spore is ??? i think call SID.. or maybe CID. i don know,

every country sure got spies.
I think the spies more likely from TKL camp. Cos he suddenly say want to work with govt.  Laughing
Only the establishment has the money and resources to engage spies
(26-08-2023, 02:36 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I think the spies more likely from TKL camp. Cos he suddenly say want to work with govt.  Laughing

nudie Rotfl Rotfl
been here all along
and in previous incarnations of sgtalk
Is our govt so narrow minded? Cannot say anything they don't want to hear? What a laugh.
Last few days 800+....today 1700+ ...double the guests...
Let’s be clear. MCI has a small team that goes around monitoring feedback and chatter in all the larger online portals routinely. All these years.

So congrats on making the list Big Grin
(26-08-2023, 07:42 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Last few days 800+....today 1700+ ...double the guests...

good mah more traffic means more advertisement income.
the 7th mth ghost came to sgtalk
normal days less than 100 guests, now almost 1700
3000 CEC Members working hard, too

Must sound out the ground and then write 100% script for Tharman

to rally and win Presidency, mah
(25-08-2023, 11:53 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]you all better watch you say, wait later invited to lim kopi like iswaran
Each and everyone have the rights to express their views and hv our choice.  Not to the extreme of putting in vulgar, but with earnest. So, why shd there be fear? We shd not be living in a country with fear becos we hv done nothing criminal.
Most of the posts here are quite fine despite the different views. It's prolificforeskins that will get POFMA soon.
(26-08-2023, 07:14 AM)A2Z Wrote: [ -> ]Is our govt so narrow minded? Cannot say anything they don't want to hear? What a laugh.

(26-08-2023, 10:58 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Each and everyone have the rights to express their views and hv our choice.  Not to the extreme of putting in vulgar, but with earnest. So, why shd there be fear? We shd not be living in a country with fear becos we hv done nothing criminal.
And why our governance are so fearful of foreign interference?  Is it conscience hv pricked them?  Or they hv inner feelings that they
had done something not right?
(26-08-2023, 02:36 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I think the spies more likely from TKL camp. Cos he suddenly say want to work with govt.  Laughing

How much $$$ you collected?
(26-08-2023, 11:26 AM)Scythian Wrote: [ -> ]How much $$$ you collected?

Same amount as u.  Laughing
[Image: HHzPO6l.png]
how to check nr of users at any 1 time in this forum ?
https://sgtalk.net/index.php
look at the bottom
(26-08-2023, 02:09 PM)potato_wedges Wrote: [ -> ][Image: HHzPO6l.png]

100k unique visitors wtf....
Ha.. nothing for me to worry.. I repeat.. Vote for someone worthy of your vote. You are not forced to chose from the best of the worst. No one worthy, just cast blank vote.
anyone can list down who are the new forumers  then we  can know who are the said spies