SG Talk

Full Version: Sinovac side effects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1st day, muscle ache at the injection site. 3-4 hrs later become tired and sleepy.
2nd day muscle ache on the opp arm.
4th day muscle cramp on opp forearm and calf. [I very seldom get muscle cramps so this is a real anomaly]

Benefits: skin cuts heal faster
Anyone else with similar side effects?
benefit: no side effects leading to mati.
(04-11-2021, 05:44 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote: [ -> ]benefit: no side effects leading to mati.

Yarmai.  Thumbs_up
(04-11-2021, 05:32 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]1st day, muscle ache at the injection site. 3-4 hrs later become tired and sleepy.
4th day muscle cramp on opp forearm and calf. [I very seldom get muscle cramps so this is a real anomaly]

For me, first jab I don't feel anything. 2nd jab slight pain at injection site recovered on 2nd day. No other side effects after that.
(04-11-2021, 06:57 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]For me, first jab I don't feel anything. 2nd jab slight pain at injection site recovered on 2nd day. No other side effects after that.

What vaccine were you injected with, Pfizer, Moderna, sinovac or sinopharm.....?
(04-11-2021, 05:32 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]1st day, muscle ache at the injection site. 3-4 hrs later become tired and sleepy.

thought you want Novavax, how come change mind? Huh
(04-11-2021, 07:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]thought you want Novavax, how come change mind? Huh

I think Novavax is not available yet... Laughing
(04-11-2021, 07:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What vaccine were you injected with, Pfizer, Moderna, sinovac or sinopharm.....?
The thread title says Sinovac....
(04-11-2021, 07:25 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The thread title says Sinovac....

OK, thanks for telling me... Clapping
(04-11-2021, 07:00 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]What vaccine were you injected with, Pfizer, Moderna, sinovac or sinopharm.....?
My daughter took Sinopharm. 1st shot no side-effect, no pain n 2nd shot, abit painful at the jab point and no side-effect, the govt said must the the 3rd jab. Then is counted as fully vax.. the 3rd jab mayne 3-months later.

Must u always ask the most stupid question?
I think IMH patients also not as jialat as u.
(04-11-2021, 07:06 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]thought you want Novavax, how come change mind? Huh

No wrong. No change of mind. Still waiting for Nova. 
Now garbagemen squeeze unvacced until blood drip. Sinovac is the mildest, garbagemen give free quickly take. Got some protection better dan none.
Nova [if finally roll out] take next year as renewal jab.  Nerd
(04-11-2021, 07:30 PM)Teeth53 Wrote: [ -> ]My daughter took Sinopharm. 1st shot no side-effect, no pain n 2nd shot, abit painful at the jab point and no side-effect, the govt said must the the 3rd jab. Then is counted as fully vax.. the 3rd jab mayne 3-months later.

I asking on behalf of Debono.....

Your daughter jab Pfizer?
(04-11-2021, 06:57 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]For me, first jab I don't feel anything. 2nd jab slight pain at injection site recovered on 2nd day. No other side effects after that.

I was not expecting much side effect except mebbe slightly feverish or tiredness for first 2 days days. Lucky take Sinovac, if stronger stuff like Sinopharm or mrna ones sure peng san liao. 
Thinking
(04-11-2021, 07:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I asking on behalf of Debono.....

Big Grin Wink Laughing

Give you 1 pt for ur wit.
(04-11-2021, 07:45 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote: [ -> ]Big Grin Wink Laughing

Give you 1 pt for ur wit.

Im trying to understand how an idiot talk.

BTW .....Debono would like to know your daughter jab how many times. Laughing
(04-11-2021, 07:35 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ]I asking on behalf of Debono.....

"My daughter took Sinopharm"
SINAN TAVSAN, Nikkei staff writer ISTANBUL -- A Turkish study of more than 30 million vaccinated citizens indicated that the highest level of protection was seen in people who received three doses of inactive vaccines, rather than in those who received two doses of inactive vaccines and one booster shot of an mRNA vaccine, the country's Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said on Wednesday.

Read the article on asia.nikkei.com >

Their country Health Minister saying three doses of inactive vaccines better.....just info sharing.