Full Version: Aware will be going after me
Bec I called every women 美女
Especially female cashiers 
What will aware charge me for?
U are not a PE candidate why cannot call mei née?
(26-08-2023, 09:18 AM)I very wLukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]U are not a PE candidate why cannot call mei née?

I very worry now, I call 100 females 美女 everyday
(26-08-2023, 09:56 AM)maddog Wrote: [ -> ]I very worry now, I call 100 females 美女 everyday
U can call them anything. Not an issue. 
You re not our president wannabe.
(26-08-2023, 09:56 AM)maddog Wrote: [ -> ]I very worry now, I call 100 females 美女 everyday

You call 10,000 also no problem. You post on social media also no problem.
You are probably not important enough for aware to be aware of you.

Call isn’t an issue 
If u post skimply pretty girls showing their sexy legs with 2 cheeks bulging out that is different case
(26-08-2023, 10:08 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Call isn’t an issue 
If u post skimply pretty girls showing their sexy legs with 2 cheeks bulging out that is different case

Yah. 
aware never warn Prolific Skins
who like to publish stories about Sg Slut women.

NWO?  Big Grin
(26-08-2023, 10:08 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Call isn’t an issue 
You describing yourself, dear?

Now you free?
If aware wants to play politics, they better be prepared to form a party to fight the next GE.
Aware playing politics just to plp.
Because they think you have evil intentions
just now, kopi aunty call me "sua ge", i felt objectified, can aware do something for me?
(26-08-2023, 09:16 AM)maddog Wrote: [ -> ]Bec I called every women 美女 Especially female cashiers 
What will aware charge me for?

AWARE should go after Temasek-owned SIA. 

For a long long time we have a "world class"  Great Way to Fly branding by objectifying young pretty Asian women in tight-fitting kebaya.....Song Boh AWARE ? Big Grin

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]