SG Talk

Full Version: the near flawless EP candidate had his chance denied to enter ISTANA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I M REFERRING TO TAN C B
the present 3 ep each of them has some flaw n goodness but none as more suitable as tan cb
that is the desyiny for sillystupidporeans

just hv to live with it

N REPENT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE
this repent for the rest of their life is more damaging n harmful than for ahtc residents as what lky said
the most is 5 yrs if wp were elected 
but here ithe magnitude is  of  4 0r 5 x of 5yrs 20-25 yrs till they passed on.
The 4 Tans all denied at that time

PAP is so afraid of all of them
(26-08-2023, 05:58 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]The 4 Tans all denied at that time

PAP is so afraid of all of them

He is talking about now.

Tan CB and Tan JS are not eligible.
There are things in life that's fated. 
What's yours will be yours, 
What's not yours, no matter how you try you will be denied. 
I have been buying toto for years, never close to that big prize.
(26-08-2023, 01:21 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]I M REFERRING TO TAN C B
the present 3 ep each of them has some flaw n goodness but none as more suitable as tan cb
that is the desyiny for sillystupidporeans

just hv to live with it

N REPENT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE

Why was he denied of entry into Istana leh? Thinking Maybe because his name has CB lah! Big Grin Lots of ladies inside Istana leh!
They raise the criteria until TCB can't qualify. Even GG also can't. Fortunately TKL make it. If he get elected, can guarantee you next PE either no more or they raise the bar until all people who willing to run can't qualify. But they still exempt their own people from the criterias and a person like Halimah can qualify. Shake head.
(26-08-2023, 08:20 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]They raise the criteria until TCB can't qualify. Even GG also can't. Fortunately TKL make it. If he get elected, can guarantee you next PE either no more or they raise the bar until all people who willing to run can't qualify. But they still exempt their own people from the criterias and a person like Halimah can qualify. Shake head.

Yah, I think they got caught by surprise by TKL. He was the weakest of the lot of Tans back then. They thought he is not a serious threat?

Next round, much tighter requirement lah. Maybe a few $bn shareholder funds and tighter guideline on CEO time frame. Then only ex gic, temasek, banks and glcs ceo can qualify from private.