SG Talk

Full Version: Tharman replies to objections to his candidacy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking at the replies. Tharman says he will continue to retain appointments in foreign organisations like WEF.
 etc.

I am surprised . How can it be when being president is a full time job with pay of 1.5M

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...5354079495?
PAP can do no worng lah
No confidence lah.
If he is not elected, then at least there is something there he like waiting for him.
If elected, then later can say quit, because sg is more important to him.
Very simple logic lah.
His CV will look better than LHL mah
I always thought that Tharman is an upright man with a conscience. My impression of him was totally wrong then where I wrongly placed my trust on him. Now this is unbeckmimg of a Future President.
It is Time for him to make an appearance not that he wants it.
Kllaus schwab men
failure to goal
Emergency spare tire
dat's all
Have u ever wonder anyone calling himself emergency spare tire in a presidential race
when he not involved at all.
This means all set upped

so a result of the need for emergency spare tire means Sinkaprlans need singlion's salute
u got something extra.
So Ng going or resigned from his fund yet?
Civil servants are not allowed to moonlight. This could be a problem
Let's see how to resolve this problem. It's really a case of 解铃还须系铃人
It always depend on who you knows
Commoners follow rules. Elites bend rules. Rich create rules...
(26-08-2023, 01:57 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]PAP can do  no worng lah

His independent mind is used to practice Double Standards 

I am sure he knows he is wrong yet? 

Where is the Rule of Law, too?

What is the point of being intelligent then?
Tharman is a nice guy but highly over rated. If he doesn't resign after elected, then this is a serious perceived conflict of interest .

Cock song said he will resign and divest his stake in his private company if elected. More reasonable.
He wants to be Part- Time Minister then his pay should also be reduced 50%.
(26-08-2023, 05:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servants are not allowed to moonlight. This could be a problem

MOE teachers have been giving private tuition for donkey years liao lor.
(26-08-2023, 07:11 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]MOE teachers have been giving private tuition for donkey years liao lor.

Ok to moonlight like some teachers for extra cash?
Inappropriate for a president lah
winbig Wrote:MOE teachers have been giving private tuition for donkey years liao lor.

Love the PAP IB, show their unquestionable loyalty. Lol
Moe teachers have to do it discreetly
(26-08-2023, 07:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Ok to moonlight like some teachers for extra cash?
Inappropriate for a president lah

Teachers not civil servants meh? Double standards?
(26-08-2023, 07:39 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Love the PAP IB, show their unquestionable loyalty. Lol

Loyalty your head lah. Teachers giving tuition is well known lah. If u dunno then u must be a foreigner lor.
winbig Wrote:Loyalty your head lah. Teachers giving tuition is well known lah. If u dunno then u must be a foreigner lor.

Wanna work as IB must get your facts right and don't just defend throwing anything at others. The private tuition is different from a to-be-President still maintaining other roles especially outside of SG.

Official Response from MOE:

Teachers are allowed to provide private tuition outside of school hours, as long as it does not exceed 6 hours a week and does not adversely affect their work in school.
(26-08-2023, 07:47 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Teachers not civil servants meh? Double standards?

I din say that. You kee xiao or what?
(26-08-2023, 07:53 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Wanna work as IB must get your facts right and don't just defend throwing anything at others. The private tuition is different from a to-be-President still maintaining other roles especially outside of SG.

Official Response from MOE:

Teachers are allowed to provide private tuition outside of school hours, as long as it does not exceed 6 hours a week and does not adversely affect their work in school.

How come teachers can moonlight?
winbig Wrote:How come teachers can moonlight?

You and Bigiron colleagues? Ask me for what? I make policy? Ask PAP. While you are at it, ask ED why they never tell Tharman he can or cannot do beside Presidential duties. I think Tharman decided to change what a President can do, same like TKL. Why no pofma? Lol
Nice titties Big Grin
The plp expect president to moonlight like teacher ??? Stupid right!! If so poor thing, then better don't run for President so can do what they like outside.
(26-08-2023, 04:43 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]I always thought that Tharman is an upright man with a conscience. My impression of him was totally wrong then where I wrongly placed my trust on him. Now this is unbeckmimg of a Future President.

the most damaging part was after ge2020 result the alvin lim appeared in the grp photos to thank voters
he was never a candidate
why tharman allowed this ?

they pap ntharman  still hoping sillyporeans will forget n dont mind the lim will contest again
(26-08-2023, 10:05 PM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]https://mustsharenews.com/tharman-ivan-lim/amp/

When TKL was sexposed about his pretty girls, the 39% barked "Smearing! Wow Wow!"

And the above is okay. It's not smearing.  Rolleyes
Oyk Wrote:When TKL was sexposed about his pretty girls, the 39% barked "Smearing! Wow Wow!"

And the above is okay. It's not smearing.  Rolleyes

Since IB loves to dig, help dig all old news lah. Why never dig Ivan Lim news? Lol
Pages: 1 2