SG Talk

Full Version: Your Primary or Secondary classmates still around? live better than you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
or you live better than them?
Why do you want to compare? As long as you are in good health, have a roof over your head, leading a good and clean life it’s all that matters. Some of them may be better and some of them may be worse off than you.
(27-08-2023, 05:54 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to compare? As long as you are in good health, have a roof over your head, leading a good and clean life it’s all that matters. Some of them may be better and some of them may be worse off than you.

PAP say one must compare so you will be the best lor
(27-08-2023, 05:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]PAP say one must compare so you will be the best lor

some say if u are not in the top percentile.....then no integrity and respect
How cum pdf like lukongsimilj and human goat cannot do better than o level tkl ha? He too smart or they too stewpig?
(27-08-2023, 06:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]How cum pdf like me cannot do better than o level tkl ha? He too smart or me stupid? 

Wow amazing!
(27-08-2023, 06:57 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Wow amazing! Tkl o level only can achieve so much. Me now an useless old hag, very shameful

I aso duno how to help u
Only swcondaey school still keep in touch 1 passed away.

Life usually quite tough especially for those with family ro support
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1693130340' Wrote: [ -> ]1693130340[/url]']

PAP say one must compare so you will be the best lor

You believe everything they tell you? You must be very naive.
What you see may not be what it is. 
So external factors are fleeting things in life.
Go for the innerself.
Because that's who you are.