SG Talk

Full Version: After TinTin sweeping void deck, JosTeo also picking up rubbish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
million dollar cleaner?
So can reduce her salary to $800pm?
Sg cleaners very expensive
(04-11-2021, 09:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote: [ -> ]million dollar cleaner?

I wonder whether Ting P L has a day job...? Thinking
(04-11-2021, 09:14 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder whether Ting P L has a day job...? Thinking

No more Big Grin
(04-11-2021, 09:15 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]No more Big Grin

So she is surviving on a $16k per month as a MP, which is a part-time job, meeting the people of her ward once a week....? Thinking
(04-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So she is surviving on a $16k per month as a MP, which is a part-time job, meeting the people of her ward once a week....? Thinking

You talk like she so pitiful with only $16k per mth pay. Many pmets work full time and long hours  also don't get half the amount. MP as a part-time job is overpaid.
(04-11-2021, 09:24 PM)Instinct Wrote: [ -> ]You talk like she so pitiful with only $16k per mth pay. Many pmets work full time and long hours  also don't get half the amount. MP as a part-time job is overpaid.

Go tell this to PM Lee, for his consideration..... Clapping
(04-11-2021, 09:29 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]Go tell this to PM Lee, for his consideration..... Clapping

We need to push for one-third oppo into parliament and only then would the pm  listen to the people.
(04-11-2021, 09:20 PM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]So she is surviving on a $16k per month as a MP, which is a part-time job, meeting the people of her ward once a week....? Thinking

I believed her husband is a high flying civil serpent Big Grin
help clear plates and bowls at hc and coffee shops better right?
PAP ministers now very poor....$m salary not enough....now want to takeover cleaner's job too.
(04-11-2021, 09:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]help clear plates and bowls at hc and coffee shops better right?

That could be a better wayang.... Clapping
They can sweep floor but they cannot conduct MPS. If only cleaners in sg paid 15k a month, surely we will never need any foreigners in sg cos Singaporeans will do the job as the pay is enough to make ends meet.
i sarcastic of hoching fb

because she repost that woman cleanjng mach estate

also on clearing rubbish fb

so many support me
(04-11-2021, 09:48 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ]help clear plates and bowls at hc and coffee shops better right?

Cannot lah....lots of Virus! Wait kena Covid can die wat.
these are my comments on fb

we are not electing tcs actress to be paid m$ from taxpayers

Desmond Lee he done much more than her...u need to know we are electing leaders for that salary to do marco policies that can benefit singaporean not micro works that many social workers, civil servants can do the job

GS Goh yes she only deserve a social workers salary...what impact has she done so far

Ruby Elijah Tay hello she is paid to do it
and grossly overpaid

we only need 20 good true leaders to govern 5m We can use their paychecks to employ 100k good ground leaders to take care of constituency

all m$ paid but show off skill as cleaner, rubbish collector
did ah koon started it a few ago by picking up some rubbish from a drain?