SG Talk

Full Version: TKL media team must Paid promote this impt video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To reach higher than the ST video

Dun be lazy: Pay Youtube to promote it, to get it above its algorithms

https://youtu.be/vUcD_lJdbPU?si=OcSqjuKmPLmTynE-
The moment they bring politics in, it's ownself slap ownself liao. This president is not above politics. Gone case liao.
(28-08-2023, 06:39 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The moment they bring politics in, it's ownself slap ownself liao. This president is not above politics. Gone case liao.
IAM waiting for you to fondle Tharma de and NKS standby ok
(28-08-2023, 06:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]IAM waiting for you to fondle Tharma de and NKS standby ok

I know u r already dressed up and ready for TKL.  Laughing
(28-08-2023, 06:44 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]I know u r already dressed up and ready for TKL.  Laughing
And you are already undressed and bent  over totally ready for Tarnan and Kosong standby .. . Wahahahahaa!!...
TKL need support from so many different parties leader meaning he is not capable in handling issues
(28-08-2023, 06:39 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]The moment they bring politics in, it's ownself slap ownself liao. This president is not above politics. Gone case liao.
Bro, it's an election you need to campaign and rally aupporters....it's politics.

After the president is elected then he is above  politics
(28-08-2023, 07:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Bro, it's an election you need to campaign and rally aupporters....it's politics.

After the president is elected then he is above  politics

Must be above politics all the way. Otherwise not credible when the president said he's above politics.
(28-08-2023, 07:04 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]And you are already undressed and bent  over totally ready for Tarnan and Kosong standby .. . Wahahahahaa!!...
We'll see who has the last laugh.  Laughing
when some government department censor tkl certain talk talk they already help him to gain more votes.
actually no need to censor during elections as those are naturally not correct, is only talk talk cannot change anything. but people to lan too much control and when control come in during election period people see as attempt to cancel out certain people. now we see 2 former president election candidates giving support to tkl.
may be results of all the attempt to stop him. back fire. the lady on cna ownself talk ownself song only.
some people not really serious about who become president. more convern with finding jobs when one ken retrench while mom open door big big for competition to come in.
will just vote to express any unhappy feeling.
drink tea, eat pao and see show. go vote on voting day.
Oppies is Oppies, also playing politics now for TKL to win votes.
(28-08-2023, 10:02 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Oppies is Oppies, also playing politics now for TKL to win votes.

The PnP is PnPs, always play politics now using PA and G machinery to support Tharma te to win votes
(28-08-2023, 07:16 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Must be above politics all the way. Otherwise not credible when the president said he's above politics.
So Tharman and Ng pro PAP means no political alliance? Means credible as a president? Lol
(28-08-2023, 06:37 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]To reach higher than the ST video

Dun be lazy: Pay Youtube to promote it, to get it above its algorithms

https://youtu.be/vUcD_lJdbPU?si=OcSqjuKmPLmTynE-
TKL need this two old man for their help to support his positions for the EP. Oppies is Oppies, so is TKL hope, they's playing politics together with others weaker Oppies team hoping against hope, hoping to win public confident.

The two is pass their best in politics. Their best year is 12 years ago is theirs best. Now is abit rusty and difference when politics playing on public folks, when wanting to compare to those old days. Tongue 

This is only my personal view. For reading purpose.
(28-08-2023, 11:10 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]TKL need this two old man for their help to support his positions for the EP. Oppies is Oppies, so is TKL hope, they's playing politics together with others weaker Oppies team hoping against hope, hoping to win public confident.

The two is pass their best in politics. Their best year is 12 years ago is theirs best. Now is abit rusty and difference when politics playing on public folks, when wanting to compare to those old days. Tongue 

This is only my personal view. For reading purpose.
No one will take your silly posts seriously lah, you post like an abject IDIOT ALL THE TIME!!

dont be negative. Just tick him...
(28-08-2023, 07:16 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Must be above politics all the way. Otherwise not credible when the president said he's above politics.
All everyday predictions on everyones.
Politicians is playing everydays. Tongue
(28-08-2023, 07:04 AM)Cmpunk Wrote: [ -> ]TKL need support from so many different parties leader meaning he is not capable in handling issues
This can ask Sentinel... Tongue for more info.
(28-08-2023, 11:28 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]This can ask Sentinel... Tongue for more info.

He dare NOT ask one me lah

He knows I will kick his ass jialat jialat if he is a hypocrite, charlatan and a fake

IAM Sentinel 
The ANOINTED GUARDIAN of THE TRUTH!
Laugh    if isit ok to laugh...thk.
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]
(28-08-2023, 11:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]He dare NOT ask one me lah

He knows I will kick his ass jialat jialat if he is a hypocrite, charlatan and a fake

IAM Sentinel 
The ANOINTED GUARDIAN of THE TRUTH!
O-i-C... Big Grin
(28-08-2023, 11:43 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote: [ -> ]Laugh    if isit ok to laugh...thk.
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]
16% vs 70% vs 14%.... Tongue