SG Talk

Full Version: My buddy and I
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I met my (then) best buddy, "S", while I was serving NS as a trainee in an army camp in the west part of Singapore. We slept in the same bunk and shared a double decker bunk bed. I slept on the top, while he at the bottom. S was born in Singapore but moved overseas with his parents from a young age when they left Singapore for work. Therefore, he spoke with an accent. Consequently, the platoon mates always made fun of him, although in a light-hearted way. S was tall, at over 1.83 metres, well built, and had chiseled facial features despite having no caucasian blood. I recall that we used to say to him that the overseas food must had made him look like an "ang moh".

Despite not being brought up in Singapore, S got along well with everyone and took the jibes in his stride. Over the weeks of tough training, our bunk mates formed a close bond with each other.

S had a girlfriend back in the country where he grew up. She was a very beautiful girl. How did we find out? Because he had a photo of her in his wallet and one of the guys accidentally saw the photo when we were having our canteen break one day. He was the ultimate alpha male in the platoon in that sense, tall, handsome, had a beautiful girlfriend, and was going to further his studies at a prestigious university after ORD. He was the envy of the entire platoon. He also was outgoing and helpful and had a wicked sense of humour. Very soon everyone took to him, despite the difference in our growing-up experiences.

It was one week before the end of our course, after which we may all be split up and posted to various units. To celebrate the coming end of the course, the guys in our bunk, about 10 of us, decided to meet for steamboat at Marina South on the upcoming Saturday evening. Saturday afternoon came and it was finally the penultimate book out day at the training institute. We left for our respective homes first to drop off our belongings. I went home, had a change of clothes, and travelled by MRT to meet my bunk mates at Marina South at 5.30pm. In those days Chin Huat BBQ steamboat was very popular and you have to reach early on weekends to chope your seats.

Frown
Dinner started at 6pm. Everyone was in a great mood, or so I thought. We ate and chit chatted about everything under the sky: family, girls, money, aspirations and dreams. After what seems like hours, we were full to the brim. I always wondered back then how could Chin Huat survive, with hordes of youngsters with big appetites whacking their free flow buffet.

It was getting late and everyone had their plans for whatever remained of the night. Some decided to adjourn together to the nearby arcade for for an all-night gaming session, a few were meeting their girlfriends for night dates, some were tired and wanted to go home. Amongst 4 of us who wanted to go home, we grouped ourselves my locations to facilitate calling taxis. 2 of them were staying in the east and S and I were staying in the west, so we waved goodbyes to the other 2 when their taxi arrived first.

Frown
So in the end your buddy piak you or you piak your buddy?
(01-09-2023, 12:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]So in the end your buddy piak you or you piak your buddy?

It was taking a long time for our taxi to arrive. During the dinner earlier, I had noticed that S wasn't his usual bubbly self, but haven't given it much thought. After all, we had just completed the grueling summary exercise, which marks the finale of our trainee course. While waiting for the taxi, I realised that I was wrong. There was definitely something not right about S. His eyes were misty and he was staring at the floor. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and asked him what's wrong.

"Its my girlfriend.", he muttered under his breath. By this time, S had been in Singapore for more than half a year for NS. His girlfriend grew restless with the long distance relationship and had told him that maybe they should evaluate their relationship. S suddenly broke down in loud sobs as I tried my best to comfort him. 

Frown
oh mai......
(01-09-2023, 12:33 AM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]oh mai......

At this moment, the taxi finally arrived. S wiped off his tears, composed himself, and hopped into the back seats of the taxi together with me. I guess he didn't want to let the taxi driver see him cry. We told the taxi uncle to head to Clementi first, where S was staying with his aunt in Singapore. There was a long, awkward silence in the taxi en route to Clementi.

When the taxi finally arrived at Clementi, S said to me "Hey z, lets get off together and grab a drink". I said ok, and so we paid the cab fares and alighted.

"Let's head up stairs", S said. It was the school holidays and S's aunt and her family had gone overseas for a holiday, so there was no one else at home. S's uncle had the habit of drinking hard liquor and had a huge stash of it at the corner of their living room. S grabbed a bottle of Martell and popped it open. "Uncle has so many bottles, he won't realise that we drank one!" he said.

We sat down at the sofa and started drinking. I grabbed a can of coke which I found from the fridge to go with the Martell, while S drank it neat. He was drinking fast and furiously, while sobbing about his relationship woes. As the night wore on I could barely make out what he was saying. By this time, I too was feeling the effects of the Martell and feeling dizzy. After one drink too many, S slumped against me, his head resting on my thigh. Suddenly, he made a retching sound and I felt a warm sensation on my crotch, and so I took a look. 

Frown
Gay story...mai lah
S had vomited all over himself and all over my jeans! The smell was terrible. He must have vomited at least half of what he ate earlier at the steamboat BBQ buffet, as there was vomit every where. I immediately grabbed the box of tissue on the coffee table and tried to wiped his puke off myself. After a while, I gave up and removed my jeans so that I could rinse them at the toilet sink more easily. I also tried to clean S up, by wiping the puke off his shirt and jeans. Eventually I decided its was better to just remove them and get him a fresh change of clothes from his wardrobe. Alas he had puked so much that the vomit had permeated his jeans and there was vomit juice on his boxers as well.

Frown
I forgive you.
damn the saying of NS turning boys to gays is true afterall
(01-09-2023, 04:32 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]damn the saying of NS turning boys to gays is true afterall

No wonder boys to men not hot  Rotfl
(01-09-2023, 03:54 AM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]I forgive you.

S stank with the smell of vomit all over himself so I dragged him to the toilet to try to rinse him down before giving him a change of clothes. I took off my t shirt as I didn't want it to get wet and began rinsing S down.

At this moment, I thought hear the sound of the front door unlocking, but I dismissed it as my imagination - after all, S had said that his aunt's family was holidaying overseas. As I struggled to keep S seated still on the toilet bowl while rinsing him down, I heard a shriek behind me. From the ajar toilet door, I saw a middle aged woman, frozen in shock. It was S's aunt! Their family had taken an earlier flight and reached Singapore 1 day ahead of schedule!

Somehow, I managed to get dressed and left the flat abruptly. The next day, S called me and was angry with me as his aunt thought he was fooling around with another guy at her home in her absence. I tried to explain to him but it was no use. Subsequently, S ignored all my SMSes and calls and I never heard from him again.

Our bunk mates met up a couple more times after we passed out from the course but I never met S again. Whenever I was present, he would be absent. And whenever I was absent from the meetups, he would be present. Slowly everyone drifted away from each other after ORD and the meetups became infrequent.

Last I heard was S went abroad for studies overseas as planned and that was it.

I think S may be reading this story somewhere. S,P.s if you are reading this, please give me a call, my number remains unchanged. 

Frown
(01-09-2023, 12:39 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Gay story...mai lah

Could be FA
(01-09-2023, 11:42 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]Could be FA

The erotic story between FA and ah butt