SG Talk

Full Version: Actually Kok Song may be a surprise winner - here is why..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unbeknownst to many while he did not campaign with posters and pamphlets, his social media campaign was excellently managed.

Everyday he lined up a series of videos and interviews with top influencers. I counted his videos showed up the most on TikTok.

He also had alot of charisma and confidence when he speaks.

The hurdle that Tharman cannot clear is they see him as a PAP man. Thus alone will divert more than 50^ of the votes away. 

I did not vote for NKS as I feel strongly TKL has been an activist on the ground speaking up on issues that affected  Singaporeans like Lehman Minibinds, Hyflux, unemployment cost of living.etc. the other 2 candidates did nothing ...when it comes to these issues...

But NKS ran a smart campaign and may prove appealing to the younger crowd given his eloquence.

I won't be one bit surprised if he wins.
YOu senile old fool …. Cock Song where got dark Thambi is dark lah
(01-09-2023, 08:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be one bit surprised if he wins.

impossible.
NKS is a coward and spineless.
many media people know because he dare not rebut Tharman when Tharman said all his statement are sweeping.
instead he told media people that Tharman is his good friend.
I already said that NKS stands a better chance than TKL if non-PAP votes can be concentrated on the former. Unfortunately, too many votes are still wasted on the Tiko who is unelectable.
(01-09-2023, 09:05 PM)starbugs Wrote: [ -> ]I already said that NKS stands a better chance than TKL if non-PAP votes can be concentrated on the former. Unfortunately, too many votes are still wasted on the Tiko who is unelectable.

Tiko better than 75 yr old bang young lady alot ppl see buay song which include old auntie
in politics, if your competitor said you are making sweeping statements and baseless accusations, all media people will wait for you
to rebut.
if you refuse to rebut and make peace with your competitor by saying he is your good friend, media people and your fans will be disappointed.
because it shows that you are a coward.
(01-09-2023, 08:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Unbeknownst to many while he did not campaign with posters and pamphlets, his social media campaign was excellently managed.

Everyday he lined up a series of videos and interviews with top influencers. I counted his videos showed up the most on TikTok.

The hurdle that Tharman cannot clear is they see him as a PAP man. Thus alone will divert more than 50^ of the votes away. 

I did not vote for NKS as I feel strongly TKL has been an activist on the ground speaking up on issues that affected  Singaporeans like Lehman Minibinds, Hyflux, unemployment cost of living.etc. the other 2 candidates did nothing ...when it comes to these issues...

But NKS ran a smart campaign and may prove appealing to the younger crowd given his eloquence.

If he win. I will meditate with him inside Mandai forest . Kosong is too old. Wait he do re mi. How??? Then we got to 123. Go erection again.
(01-09-2023, 09:07 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]in politics, if your competitor said you are making sweeping statements and baseless accusations, all media people will wait for you
to rebut.
if you refuse to rebut and make peace with your competitor by saying he is your good friend, media people and your fans will be disappointed.

if you work in the govt sector, these kind of bosses are very common.
they can talk very big about right and wrong.
when a big shot is involved, they become like a mouse even if they are right.
(01-09-2023, 08:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Unbeknownst to many while he did not campaign with posters and pamphlets, his social media campaign was excellently managed.

Why u change yr mind so fast??? 

Wait ppl think u got no ball. 

Said TKL win. Now said Kosong. 

Like tat Bao jiat one right???
(01-09-2023, 09:07 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Tiko better than 75 yr old bang young lady alot ppl see buay song which include old auntie

45 considered young auntie already.
(01-09-2023, 09:12 PM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]45 considered young auntie already.

It is the age gap between them that make ppl buay song not about the ger age.
(01-09-2023, 09:13 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]It is the age gap between them that make ppl buay song not about the ger age.

Envy and jealousy.
Sg Butt purposely turns the table to engender gossips and chats.

Impossible for this lascivious hypocrite to win.
(01-09-2023, 09:07 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]in politics, if your competitor said you are making sweeping statements and baseless accusations, all media people will wait for you
to rebut.

let me give another example.
when TKL was accused of objectifying women,he kept apologising until the last day of election.
TKL is not like a coward and keeps quiet like NKS.
if TKL kept quiet, his fans will be disappointed and will say TKL is a coward.
another weakness about NKS is that he can only speak english.
it means he cannot connect with the poor and the chinese.
he will get most votes from the elites and english speaking voters.

TKL has no such problem

Talk cock la
You forgot he’s a old cow eat young grass type
Which is a no no to many senior citizens 
Plus no posters no leaflets , how people know him?
Even my mother in law doesn’t know who the hell he is
(01-09-2023, 09:35 PM)Bluebull Wrote: [ -> ]Talk cock la
You forgot he’s a old cow eat young grass type
Which is a no no to many senior citizens 
Plus no posters no leaflets , how people know him?
Even my mother in law doesn’t know who the hell he is

Hokkien saying is lao ang long/gan xiao lian bor