SG Talk

Full Version: Connaught Drive, Fullerton Road to be pedestrians-only from end 2021
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ak_npk3_051121.jpg]

Clement Yong
PUBLISHED 22 MIN AGO

SINGAPORE - A stretch of prime road in Singapore will be fully pedestrianised as the Government looks to make the civic district more people-friendly.

By closing off all vehicular traffic on Connaught Drive and Fullerton Road, pedestrians can expect to walk easily between the Asian Civilisations Museum (ACM), Victoria Concert hall, the National Gallery and The Arts House.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...m-end-2021
Impractical in singapore..weather is either so hot humid or raining whos wants to walk..
Quite weird to close Fullerton road to traffic. I thought Anderson bridge is used for F1 racing also? So F1 Singapore will have to change route? Or it is a sign that F1 will be permanently cancelled.
What a wonderful opportunity for myself and my friends we earn SDG 6000 daily with the help of Miss Lora who connect us with rich single mummies daily for cash TIP WHATSAPP 65 8420 2495