SG Talk

Full Version: 4 international companies to be based in Punggol Digital District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have completely forgotten about this Punggol Digital District until this news reminded me of its existence.

Jolene Ang

PUBLISHED JUL 28, 2021, 11:56 AM SGT

SINGAPORE - Four international companies have confirmed their plans to set up base in Punggol Digital District, a move that will create about 2,000 tech jobs ranging from data analysts and solution engineers to artificial intelligence and blockchain developers.

Full report at Straits Times: https://www.straitstimes.com/business/ec...l-district
So many companies say they will AI this and that.
AI will be a cheap commodities tech like word processing....very important but everyone also know and use.
Wah seh!

Time to catch up on news .

Since we forever depend on CECA like 6 or 10 years ago for such professions, this time will not be an exception, lah.

Anything I don't know?
How come no Indian companies investment? Or are they investing in human resources with planeloads of cecas filling the jobs?
How come no India investments? Or are they investing in human resources with planeloads of cecas filling the jobs?
Maybe Talent can apply... think she going to complete her course  Thinking
Blockchain also another overhyped technology. Only good in certain things but everyone wants to make it sound like it can do everything.